Posts by amyon

I'm a fan of AKB too, last time I had an oshimen was Yahagi Moeka but sadly she graduated.

For HKT I would say Unjo Hirona, she is so pretty:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

when will akbingo back?

what variety show can i watch them now thats currently airing

AKBINGO! ended but recently they did a special episode, they'll do another special episode in the summer! For now the special episode is not subbed yet but I'm sure some fans will sub it soon!

I was about to watch this, but seeing Masahiro Higashide face makes my blood boiled. I'm still salty with what he did to Anne Watanabe :cryingr:

I'm aware that I should leave actor's real life problem and just enjoy the drama. But I really despise him so much :sweatr:

Yes I was feeling the same before starting the drama, but I wanted to watch it because I like Nagasawa Masami and some of the other cast... I don't regret it because the drama is awesome! As for Higashide Masahiro, I agree that what he did to Anne is awful. I watched the drama without thinking of it and I have to say I actually like his role because his role is funny. I guess I could look at his character as a character without thinking of his real and private life. Maybe you should wait some time to feel less anger and someday you can enjoy the drama!

I'm going through my list of dramas that I watched and it's in alphabetical order so this isn't really in order of preference but these are all the dramas that I enjoyed watching and they're all good:

- Bloody Monday (suspense, psychological)

- Buzzer Beat (romance, sport)

- Crow's Blood (horror)

- Death Note (suspense, psychological, criminal)

- Gomen ne Seishun! (school)

- Hana Yori Dango (school, romance)

- Higanbana (criminal)

- IS Otoko Demo Onna Demo Nai Sei (slice of life)

- Itazura na Kiss (school, romance)

- Koishite Akuma (school, vampire)

- Liar Game (suspense, psychological)

- Life (school, drama, bullying)

- Limit (school, suspense)

- Nodame Cantabile (music)

- Ouroboros (suspense, drama)

- Proposal Daisakusen (school, romance)

- Sabadol (school, comedy, music)

- Seigi no Mikata (family, comedy)

- Summer Rescue (medical)

- Taiyou no Uta (music, romance, slice of life, medical)

- Tsubasa no Oreta Tenshitachi (slice of life)

- Watashitachi wa Douka Shiteiru (romance, food, criminal)

- Yamada Taro Monogatari (school, comedy)

I started Confidence Man JP and I'm really loving it! it's original, I like the different storylines in every episode and how it's always related to a different job/theme. I love Nagasawa Masami in this role, she's awesome! it's so fun to watch! The drama also has a special episode and 2 movies so there's a lot to watch and I'm excited to see it all <3

Résultat de recherche d'images pour

Japanese dramas are weird. :pepe-toilet:

Just curious, what japanese drama made you think like this?

I love japanese dramas because there are many different type of storylines and themes, I like that it's not always romance (I enjoy romance of course but not all the time). and I also like that they're not too long (in number of episodes or length of each episode) so usually they don't add useless scenes or drag the stories.

External Content www.youtube.com

I watched a lot of j-dramas through the years and for me this is also in my top 10 most favorites j-dramas <3

Ehh...Is that Minami Hamabe? She's getting mature, still remember her cute chubby cheeks in Anohana. I might watch this drama, seems interesting :love:

Actually I just watched the first eps of her comedy dorama, still ongoing.

Date_My_Daughter-mp1.jpg

Yes it's Hamabe Minami! You should definitely watch Watashitachi wa Douka Shiteiru, the drama is awesome and Minami looks so beautiful in her role. I heard about her new drama too and I'm planning to watch it (not right now but soon) I also want to see her other dramas from the past!

Totally agree with everything you said!

This one can be outside spoiler :saint: <3

Currently Watching: Watashitachi Wa Douka Shiteiru - MyDramaList

Watashitachi wa Douka Shiteiru (2020)

English title: Cursed in Love

What's Next? Watashitachi wa Douka Shiteiru – Lakorn View

Leads:

eWzYW_5s.jpg Qlk2Q_5s.jpg

Yokohama Ryusei | Hamabe Minami

Just finished watching this drama and I completely LOVED it! I love the lead actors and their couple, they have a lot of chemistry, I really love them <3 I also love that there's a lot of things happening in the story, like criminal case etc. and I liked learning and seeing all the japanese traditional sweets. it's exciting until the end! I totally recommend this drama! I'll give more opinions under spoiler (please put opinions under spoiler if it has spoilers about the story!)

Trailer:

I recommend:

- Watashitachi wa Douka Shiteiru (2020): Just finished this drama and LOVED it, it has romance (mature type), criminal story, and more. You'll never get bored! The leads are very good looking with a lot of chemistry + you'll learn about japanese sweets!

- Liar Game (2007): There is a korean version remake of this drama that I never watched, the one I recommend is the original japanese version, it has 2 seasons and some movies too. The story is about people being forced to compete in games, each game is very interesting, you will be impressed with the solutions. The lead actors are great especially Matsuda Shota's role!

- Death Note (2015): This is the drama version of the anime! There are other past versions in movies but the one I recommend is this drama version. it's very good. Even if you saw the anime or already know the story, this drama is worth watching, the actors played their roles very well especially Kubota Masataka who is perfect as Light!

- Life (2007): School drama with bullying story, this drama is very interesting to watch and I saw it many times!

- Nodame Cantabile (2006): Music-theme drama, I remember really enjoying this drama, it was a lot of fun!

Watashi-tachi wa Doka Shiteiru

amyon

omg...from the very first episode what the!!!!

its really good I recommend! I was so obsessed with the main couple, their chemistry was off the charts. The drama itself was pretty interesting as well, my only complaint was the frequent flashbacks but other than though it's one of my top dramas this year

i finished it and the closure is amazing too, it's really not what i expected at all, i was expecting something like those tame amazon original romcoms, but i was wrong. zz

I finished the drama too and I absolutely LOVED it! The storyline is interesting right from the first episode and you never know what will happen in the next episodes until the end, I was so much into it. and yes I really LOVE the main couple! They both look so beautiful and I'm kinda obsessed with them haha I found a Youtube channel with subbed content of the 2 actors here (mostly from the time when they promoted the drama) I'm going to watch everything <3

I'll probably make a separate thread for the drama soon!

So they announce this now but it will start being applied in 2023, it's still far. I'm confused about the statement though, do Johnny's Jr decide when they debut or not? I always thought it's the agency who decides when a new Johnny's group debuts. If the agency refuse to debut them before 22 then what happens? or is it more like they will decide by the age of 22 if the idol is ready to debut or not and if not then they'll be asked to leave, but isn't that weird because some Johnny's Jr groups have members of different ages so will some of them just leave...

I remember for example for SixTONES it took a really long time for them to debut, I saw them in the drama Bakaleya around 2013 or something and their official debut was only in 2020. I don't think it was their decision to wait so long to debut though...

well anyway I hope this change isn't a bad thing for the Johnny's Jr. I have a feeling they'll just debut the Johnny's Jr earlier and won't force anyone to leave unless someone is really not ready to debut.

this looks good, gotta start watchng this one now!

Yes the story is interesting and I really don't know what to expect in the next episodes so it's exciting! I'll come back to write about it here once I finish watching! or I might make a discussion thread for the drama so we can talk about it there later :saint: Hope you'll like it too!

I started Watashitachi wa Douka Shiteiru, I saw 2 episodes so far and I'm really loving it! it's a story taken from a manga and I can feel that some scenes are really like the romances in mangas, I love it though <3 and I love the lead actors!