Posts by akaam121

bp did not blow up simultaneously with bts in the west. bts' breakthrough was first and yg was quick to shove bp into any and all of the cracks left by bts that bp could fit in. i think both groups are perfectly capable of simultaneously existing in the western market at the same time and having careers that have nothing to do with each other. but i personally think bp swiftly rode bts' curtails into the u.s in the onset of all of this. bts was already cracking in in 2016/17. bp had just debuted. dudududu came out in 2018 which im sure is the song many would say was their "western breakthrough".

Is there proof of this? Like genuinely asking.

Congratulations to blackpink. But with the amount of songs they have compared to others and the kind of streaming fanbase they have, it should have been easier for them to have all their songs at 200m or above since it's easier to stream less songs. It's still quite an achievement compared to rest of kpop but I find bts having more songs reaching these milestones more impressive since they have a larger discography.

I don't think fans would stream songs they don't want to listen to, so I think it's understandable that not all of their songs are at 200 million or more. Less songs does not equal more streams, in my opinion.

So do your quote without quoting me as your are giving your opinion on op thread, not replying and just trying to dismiss my words.

I gave my opinion, you give yours without quoting mine and move on. I won't change my opinion bc you think like this or that neither will you change yours bc of me.

She will obviously have a successful debut with blinks helping them, i didn't generalizated our fandom, i was specific about who I was talking to.

You can give your opinion, feel free. I didn't try to invalidate your right, but I'm confused to why you're trying to prove a point in my quote instead of op quote.

I'm not trying to change your opinion, jesus christ. I'm just saying I don't see the point in focusing on negativity. Like if you don't like my reply to you then just ignore me ??? Lmao.

I don't understand why you are trying to make a point in this thread when the original quote from op was about how some blinks accs are already finding "excuses" to stop helping Lisa solo. To me it's excuses bc some are still trying to fund money to Jisoo's dramas and BP upcoming cb, so yeah, this thread is pointing at the negative stuff and i will remain in the subject. Not my problem some are finding problem at my quotes and I'm clear that my feelings are like this only towards the fakes ones.

I know there are blinks who support Lisa, but let's not wait for her solo to see the reaction when we already saw IC era where it proved how some fbs acted towards Lisa so we could say that Lisa biased fans and even her solo fans aren't being paranoic about this negative stuff as we passed through it already and it happened a boycott with part of the fandom involved, hence the 1 million dislike in their mv.

Anyways, my quotes were right within the subject of this thread.

My point is that twitter blinks aren't an accurate representation of the actual support Lisa will get BC of the fact that not all blinks are on twitter. Like, I understand the concern, I'm just saying I don't see the point of focusing on fake blinks. Fake blinks are gonna be fake blinks, I don't think that will change unfortunately.

I will remain confident that the most popular member of the biggest girl group in the world right now will have a very successful solo.

So yeah, I'm just stating my own opinion on the OP and replies as this IS a public forum.

The solos i talked about was within the solos fbs. Lisa c bar helped more than any other c bar since forever. Read again and see where you misinterpreted.

We don't focus on negativity, but if I see my bias being negativity affected bc of her own fandom then I guess it's ok to talk about it. Not my problem some turn a blind eye about something that is constant since HYLT with no break.

And i focus on everything that comes to Lisa as she is my bias and i keep up with her in the good and bad times and this time is a bad time bc clearly there are having fbs who can do more and just starts doing when they are "target" by others with calling them hypocrites. Nothing new.

If the only thing you look for are "Blinks" who don't support Lisa, of course all you're going to find are fake blinks, instead of following actual blinks and fanbases that support her.

Blinks have gotten Blackpink and Lisa this far, so I think I trust real Blinks to make Lisa's solo the most successful one. Whether you see it on social media or not.

I didn't see comments telling BP to disband here, what i saw was comments about how bad she is treated in the ot4 fandom and ironically her SOLO FANS are the one who helps BP the most within the solo fans of all... Trying to put this discussion into "akgaes are bad, all are treated equally" is just plain wrong as IC, HYLT and others Lisa solo gigs proved that she is not priority to some (amost majority at this point) blinks.

What are solo fans doing more for BP than actual blinks? Not all blinks actually use social media, just look at the amount of subscribers they have on YouTube versus Twitter followers.

You guys focus way too much on negativity, her solo hasn't even been announced yet.

This really must have hurt you personally </3 stay strong!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I don't understand the point of this tweet. LVMH is a corporation while Louis Vuitton is a fashion brand.

I loved everything about it except the fact that it was kind of short. Also it was so fast paced, they were zooming through the songs lol. I feel like they could've included more talking bits in between, but I enjoyed it regardless.