Posts by tesswiwiblink

First of all this thread is asking people which group pulls them in, why are you posting vocal comparisons here?

You saying Ennypen is famous because of Hybe is disrespectful and false, disregards their talent and music. You're a huge hypocrite.

I'm saying Treasure pulls me in because they are talented, more talented than Enhypen, since that's the other group mentioned in this thread.

How is me stating my opinion being hypocrite ? You just can't deal with reality, that's called being delusional.

It's just really unfair how they are always only focusing on her and her activities while turning a completely blind eye to the projects other members had and have. It's like "here let's only look at Jennie, these are her solo gigs and this is why she is the favorite"...

EXACTLY. that girl suffered more than enough for the whole damn company. They need to leave her alone. I'm traumatized from 2018/2019. Like I can't even ... SHIT

Insert Elena from Vampire diaries when the her bro dies.

wait found it

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is me when I read one little unfair shit act Jennie

Why are some treasure fans being so petty here? You cannot force people to like your favs..

they aren't. just waking up dell fans thinking Enhypen are more talented. Like, they seriously compare a group that was made and trained in less than " years with a group with members who trained between 8/4 years. it's disrespectful.

Enhypen are famous cuz of Hybe obviously and trendy song who sound a lot like BTS in 2016/2017

Okay let's get this done with : TREASURE AND ENHYPEN LIVE VOCALS ON COOL FM

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

same conditions, no autotunes, no cheating. Just true pure raw vocals/rap

Treasure definitely has better vocals overall. They’re more experienced and have a lot more content centered around vocals. Enhypen hasn’t had a lot of chances to showcase that apart from their predebut performances and a few other cases.

But I think this live performance of a b-side on their most recent album showcases their vocals very well:

External Content youtu.be

Okay but THIS is what I call a real live for an idol group : singing while dancing and interacting with the fans, and being stable with no autotune for background track

External Content www.youtube.com

TELL THEM. FUCKING TELL THEM. SICK OF THEIR $HIT.

TRUE. FUCKING TRUE.

LEAVE JENNIE ALONNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THAT'S MY LIMIT !!!!! I'M SOOOOO PISSEEEED

Threads like these still make me cringe TT

I'm too old for fanwars

Dentiste is a sponsor for the show...Liskookers becoming more and more embarrassing. First going crazy over him having a Doberman and now this.

The thirst for BTS to date their faves is unreal.

hahahaha true ! But then, it's normal to ship good-looking and successful people together. Since BP and bts are at the top ... it's a bit obvious. Though I can't really imagine Lisa with any of the bts members. She's a bit too cool, too hyped person. I feel like she needs someone low-key and mature. JK isn't

She was the first trainee, and was going to debut as a soloist. The others came later :

- Lisa wasn't fluent in Korean and back then she wouldn't have been aknowledged by knetzs

- Jisoo was still learning, she wasn't the best at anything so she was practicing very much to improve.

- Rosé came last. How fair would it be for her to have stuff more than Jennie who's been in YG for more than 6 years ? Plus she got to do demos with bigbang too.

Stop coming for Jennie. I'm tired of the same scenario.

I think most of us following this knew what the problem was from the start. YG things. Thinking they could tell Bvlgari that Lisa couldn't attend their event because of Covid, then putting her on a plane to France while her group members were all already there attending similar events, and considering the matter resolved.

I don't think YG expected Bvlgari's CEO to make it public. There has always been talk about YG treating other companies and professionals with contempt, particularly when it comes to Blackpink. Steve Aoki repeatedly tried to contact YG about making a Blackpink remix right after Mic Drop was huge, and they didn't even bother to acknowledge that they received his messages.

Most of YG's idols are polite and respectful. It must be hard for them to be working under such an arrogant company.

YG mostly wanna keep the money in the YG "family". Working with other producers means sharing royalties. YG is stingy when it comes to that.