Posts by vzal

They did Scientist too.

Also they regularly promote either AF or Feel Special I think it's more because of who wrote it (won't complain tho)

They didn't.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's common for artists to perform their hit songs over and over and AF is TWICE's most popular song in Korea in the past 3 years. I don't think JYP has any say in which songs TWICE will perform.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Its better than the original

External Content x.com

PinkPantheress changing her header to a pic of TWICE and herself from their concert in London right after posting a countdown.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

Nayeon telling us to wait for something. Announcement tomorrow with the single dropping on either 10/20 or 10/27?

Have you seen Sana's post it looks like lyrics :eyes::eyes:

Just checked, it does seem like lyrics + the emojis. Actually, I was expecting a comeback in November as they spoiled that butterfly thing so much in their Europe tour but SKZ are up next and now this vinyl.

TWICE's album release is on Dec 1 at the lastest. I don't think they are gonna do a pre-release this time.

External Content twitter.com

China has still soft banned her. Up until recent times her name was censored on certain Chinese portals. Look how much giant companies like Marvel, Disney, Activision Blizzard, etc bend over backwards for China. Whether she was with JYP Entertainment or another company she is always going to struggle with these solo ventures. Sure JYPE enjoys shipping albums for 5 Yaun a pop to China right now to pump sales for other groups so yeah it's a little worse for her now since JYPE is part owned by China like half of the Kpop industry...but also the company does suck the Yuan hard so they suppress her even more.

Was she stupid? No. She signed with a company that gave her the means to buy a several million Dollar home outright last year in her early 20's lol. She's currently in a tour expected to earn close to 150m in only ticket sales and probably another 50-70 in merch and extras....she'll likely tour like that a few more times in her career and makes millions and millions of Dollars on top of the millions she already has...she would have been dumb to leave a massive company like JYPE that is thriving right now thanks to Twice and several other groups.

Leaving for a couple of magazine shoots is the definition of fumbling the bag lol.

Based on current numbers (incl merch sales), Tzuyu's share will probably be around $12-15M. A great number except that she won't tour like this again. This is their first and last large-scale tour, at least for a while. OT9 activities are gonna take a backseat to solo and units starting next year. You can see members like Nayeon, Jihyo and Dahyun slowly building a name for themselves through their solos or attending events or variety shows. Dahyun is most likely gonna make her acting debut next year. What is Tzuyu doing?

Leaving for magazine shoots would be fumbling the bag, yes but who was talking about magazine shoots? Chaeyoung is going to debut solo next obviously. After that maybe Jeongyeon. And JYPE sure as hell isn't debuting more than 2 members in 1 year. Even if she debuts solo, she would have to wait until 2025 and she doesn't have other things like CFs, magazine shoots, fashion week, anything to pacify her fans until her solo, if she ever has one.

I don't think she would make as much as she is doing rn if she left JYPE but money is not a concern for someone like Tzuyu. I don't think she's stupid for renewing rather she's very chill? And her stans including me are the opposite :skull:;(

I remember her mom coming down on jype really hard over the DVD thing. I thought they'd be more stringent during renewal if not pull her out all together

If she's not popular enough for Korean work and say she can't work in China/Taiwan for political reasons, I don't understand why they don't work her in Japan more. She's popular there

Iirc, that account turned out not to be her mom's. If these 4th gen girls with no selling power can get CFs in Korea so can Tzuyu. I mean, Zooc only renewed because their sales increased. She is their only model that they kept for more than a year. I also want to see Tzuyu promote in Japan.

for example in album music credits where tzuyu have less than the rest you would think is jyp purposely mistreating her by not letting her participate in writing songs for the group but the reality is that the staff send the instrumental of a song to a group chat and the one that respond faster in tasked with writing the lyrics, the others are simply more attentive to that kind of work and tzuyu isnt.

This. Her akgaes screamed mistreatment for this too but it turned out that you have to respond to have a chance to write lyrics...