Posts by shiki01

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I have so many favorite ONF bside performance

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Something about having debt since 2017. The groups can only debut once the debt is repayed? Didn't know about this...

External Content twitter.com

I'm not sure anymore couse base on the recent translation it imply a different thing.

For now I jsut change the title of the thread because its totally confusing.

Fuse, Mircales and Bana are in shambles right now

Wait, all the ggumnamu ?? Fr??

Yes only 1 was left which is Siyun. Gyuhyung is now signed as an actor and Chaeyeon has already signed a contract until 2025.

Yes management is independent, but the money goes to the same agency. RBW and WM now have the same goals, They will not start any new groups if it is not in the overall strategy.

And I personally think it's only a matter of time before the two agencies fully merge. The same happened with WA.

Well it seems its just a matter of time. And recently based on the RBW report WM cannot signed any new contract from 2021 to 2023. The reason why they probably let go most of their trainees.

It's not WM, now they're under RBW so that's mean the group of the agency are :

OMG, B1A4, ONF but also MMM, ONEUS, ONEWE, VROMANCE, Purple Kiss. So they have 8 groups to manage, that's already a lot for a company like that.

On the news with regards to WM acquisition it was stated that they will have an independent management from RBW. RBW even appointed a new CEO for WM. In the end WM will be managing OMG only by next year and probably LCY in music related content since both ONF and B1A4 will be inactive until 2023.

I have no idea what WM is doing. I guess Chaeyeon is going solo but I’m not entirely sure what they’re gonna do without an active boy group since ONF is going on a lengthy hiatus. I was really hoping for Hyunbin to finally debut this time around but alas.

I was also thinking that a new BG will debut late next year or early 2023 seeing what happen I'm not sure anymore what WM will do next year.

I really hope Hyunbin found a better company but it is such a weird situation considering most of the boy trainees was recruited last year.

It seems all WM Girl trainees have already left the company except for Chaeyeon.

The official WM trainee IG has also deleted most of it post among the trainee picture only three remain Chaeyeon, Gyuhyung(almost 10 yrs WM trainee) and Siyun. It seems even for their BG trainee only one was left.

I'm really speechless with this one considering most this trainees have been introduce 6 years ago and have constantly updating performance videos before.

I really hope they find a better company if they are still planning to debut.

I was going to recommend izone

So far they are probably the closest one for 4th gen.

dreamy reminds me of this lol

Well they are kinda the OG of this concept.

I really enjoy dreamy/innocent concept for GGs especially the songs. I feels like everytime that I Iisten to this type of songs it always sounds so nostalgic.

So far based from the recent debut I still haven't seen any 4th gen GG to do this concept. If there is already one please do drop it here.

Do you think this concept will be back next year?

For now let me just appreciat some of the dreamy concepts from 3rd gen.