Posts by whats-your-game

I still remembered Jackson have to kneeled down to beg sasaeng fans to leave him alone..

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Damn you literally live on twitter... I can't imagine myself everyday going to twitter to dig up tweets to prove my point... You did the same for BTS, NCT, NJ, IVE like wtf... Is EXO your next target...?

Two things you do post too much dreamer gotta be fair. Also it’s crazy they took the time to find all this and copy it here. The dedication you have to appreciate at least.

No need any dedication though, 15 pages of threads you can view easily via his profile page with a click but might be too hard for you to understand I guess...

Btw your bff come in here with the ''go bang the wall mofo tiny peanut brain'' starting all the petty insult straight away, guess we all know who have a small dick... Surprisingly I didn't see your bff react like this when all the once in this forum shit on him for posting the same ''Twice songs are boring'' thread over and over again so yeah.. Continue worshipping him because it is really funny to watch..

No, I don't hate blinks. I hate everyone else enabling them. Years through years staying quiet, clapping from behind and attacking every Once who steps up against them and labeling them as toxic or whatever. Fuck this stupid forum and the stupid people enabling it.

Just last week these fuckers were telling me none of this is happening, it is all in my imagination. Now here we are.

I totally agree this forum don't deserve you.. Bye~~

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the moment all hell broke loose

Always hate how some crazy fans do it and the rest just follow... I pity the security as well, they are doing the best they could like omg... I really can't imagine getting mobbed by that crowd size...

I saw how they just shove themself towards the boys that is crazy.... Not just dangerous to the idol but the crowd too, totally selfish behavior...