Posts by Kami_the_2nd

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Was a bop then, still a bop now. The mv & the choreo are also pretty cool.

SNSD solos were all pretty enjoyable tbh, even though they all flopped but Taeyeon...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

When you think you don't like Justin Bieber only for half of your old favourites to turn out to be his (the other half belongs to Pitbull) :s

Years ago, my classmates loved his songs but I found them to be gloomy. I'd listen to ultra-cheerful kpop songs instead. Now that I came to enjoy his music, I have to admit that those classmates' musical maturity was way ahead of mine. He is truly one of a kind....

I really like this guy's voice. And as far as I've heard his songs, this is the best :borahae:

Day6 j-releases >>> Day6 k-releases. Their k-songs are too tame...

Btw, sb should make a ''what jrock song r u listening to'' thread.

Used to listen to Sia a lot when I was preparing for the university enterance exam. I don't listen to her much anymore cos it makes me feel like a senior student. What a way to kill ur fav singer....

or

Her songs make me feel like the irresistably attractive woman that I'm not.

The mother of the noisy-messy songs in kpop. When I first heard it, I couldn't even finish it. Giving it a listen today, it's actually fun & catchy (and tame in comparasion). I guess SM & 4th gen gave me a taste for messy songs...

My absolute favourite childhood song. It used to be played everywhere here back in around 2005. Finding it later on was quite hard as I didn't speak English back then...

I thought ppl'd start adding small notes to their posts like I do at some point but they proved me wrong. Maybe time for me to stop giving TMI?

Found this song through a cover from Twiceland a few years ago. A true bop. On a side note, kpop needs more of ppl like BoA instead of the pool of useless visuals we have today...

I passionately hate rap but this is such a vibe...

I wish I was young in the 90s...But I'd now be in my 40s-50s in that case...Turns out this song isn't from the 90s but 78...Then again, 70s sound more attractive, they had far better fashion...Who cares, I don't have a time machine anyway...If I go to the heaven, I'm gonna ask the angels to bring me one...

Stay up all night , go for a walk at the sunrise, rest on the swings on your way back at dawn, wind-blown hair, sleepy, dizzy, dreamy, delicate, Lana on speakers not headphones cos noone is around, morning birds singing along with her. Summertime Ecstasy...