Posts by gugudadadan

2000+ people were tuning omg call the police. do u hear urself? What bullying lol? It's harmless and a bunch of kids messing about.

i thought you were disgusting but this is really low. I guess I'm not surprised and you'd fit right in there with the chat (probably were part of it as well). I also bet you were one of those people who love to gang up and gossip to laugh at people at school, or maybe you were bullied like that and now feel it's your right to do that to a stranger online.

If this is reflective of the kind of fans Jennie & Rose attracts then I guess...poor girls, they deserve better...

Should we give attention? Even i can bring up random tweets from lisa akgaes hating on jennie

I think it's one thing to be randomly posting hate Tweets from behind a screen to your little following and another thing to be setting up a public forum with 2000+ people where people can actually hear your voice, laugh with you gaggle of goons to mock a complete stranger like an open target. This type of schoolyard bullying is really disgusting and if you think it's acceptable then I really question your values...

I knew it was bad but I didn't know it was this bad. Now you have Jennie & Rose stans opening Spaces to publicly talk sh*t about Lisa and now allowing Lisa stans to speak up and defend her. And the fact that there was 2000+ people in that Space and no one thought to speak up and be like "Guys, we sound like schoolyard bullies laughing and mocking a complete stranger behind their back"

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Like saying things like "Guys, is it bad that I like that you guys are talking sh*t about Lisa" and the group just giggling about it?

Like what did even Lisa do to you?? This makes me so mad.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's fine to be a solo stan but don't drag other people down.

Minnie has been improving her dancing & stage presence since Dumdi Dumdi, and she has that same 'dark energy' as Soojin on stage. Maybe they can move her from Main Vocal to Main Dancer, and keep Miyeon as the sole main vocal. I don't think she has the same ability as Soojin though unless they really put her under severe bootcamp training, but even then, she doesn't have that sexy Soojin energy.

You can quote tiktok achievements all day long sis, doesn’t mean the song is good lmao.

If you look on tiktok, 90% of the videos featuring the song are about squid game, people don’t even care much for the song on a personal level. I don’t care if the cast of squid game are friendly with the members or whatever, my point is yet to be rebuked. I’m happy for Lisa but I can admit when my faves release a song I don’t vibe with, regardless of so called achievements.

There's no Squid Game in Spotify, Youtube, Apple Music, Billboard, etc. Money has been breaking records there too. People are genuinely liking th song.

Tomorrow will mark officially one month since Lisa released her solo.

What is the verdict? Was it a flop?

It seemed like in the first few weeks, her solo debut was being attacked by everyone (multiple threads everyday on every platform - AllKpop, Reddit, etc.)

I got the impression that it totally flopped.

Now one month later, how does everyone view it?

To me, despite breaking multiple all-time records, gone viral worldwide, etc. - I still feel most people are slightly disappointed since they expected her solo will securely establish her as a household name globally (similar to Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift, etc.) I think most people expected her to chart in the Top 20 US & Global Charts, so she still fell short of expectations despite having broken numerous records.

I noticed that Rosé appeared in Hyeri's blog with no problem - full face and everything.

External Content www.youtube.com

Meanwhile, Lisa wasn't allowed to appear in Sorn's vlog and only her voice was allowed.

(I can't find the original video because I think all of the previous Produsorn videos were removed from her channel - possibly something related to Cube, but we don't know I guess? Maybe she's leaving Cube & they consider those Produsorn videos their property or something)

External Content www.youtube.com

Am I overthinking or is this another Lisa double standards thing?

You dont know the contracts or pay though?

We know they told her "Don't worry if you get paid less than your peers, it's because you're a foreigner"

EDIT: Here's the link

One day people will look back and realize whether they stood on the right or wrong side of history.

It doesn't matter if you're a Lisa fan or not. This is a stand against racism. Equal work for equal pay.

Just ask, what would it be like if we lived in alternate reality where someone who received the kind of global love Lisa has was Korean. How do you think Korean will treat her? How will her company treat her? Just ask that question, and ask if it would be the same as it is in the current reality where she is a SEA girl and receiving this kind of love from the rest of the world. If you don't see the unfairness and injustice in this situation, then I think you have to question your own values and humanity.