Posts by gugudadadan

don't blame the stylist, blame Celine for having shitty designs

Many of these Celine fits would be perfect for Lisa and would look great on her.

The stylist just picks the ugliest pieces and finds an even uglier way to combine them.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cube is a crap company but from a pure business point of view there is no point in throwing more money to a sinking ship.

CLC's growth was just not profitable after the first few years therefore there was no point in even giving them more money to promote because that would be a stupid decision - G-Idle on the other are probably turning a profit by now.

No matter how crap Cube was it just makes no sense to keep throwing money at CLC when they just did not succeed - the reason why they did not succeed - that's for a different day lol

GIDLE is definitely making a profit. I Trust is the best selling album by Cube in 8 years.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GIDLE…ghest_selling_album_by_a/

It's not that complicated.

Jennie is official Face of the Group. She's been appointed by YG for that position.

Lisa is the Ace of the Group. She got her popularity due to her skills.

Jennie fronts Blackpink.

Lisa fronts Lisa. She's become a brand unto herself.

Every big group's got that Beyonce/Nicole Scherzinger/Camila Cabello who will shine on their own no matter where they are. It's pretty clear that in Blackpink, that person is Lisa.

Even The Guardian recognizes that.

Screenshot-2021-01-24-at-11-53-13-AM.png

They both do a great job at their role and Blackpink would be nowhere as big if it lacked one or the other.

I know that the girls just got their 4th win...CONGRATS!

:waterr:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But so far, how is Hwaa stacking up to Dumdi Dumdi? Is it performing better/worse, etc? I'm not sure how many weeks they have left to promote or how many shows they have left to go on, so not sure if they'll be beating Dumdi Dumdi's 6 wins.

When something's about to die out, there's usually one last burst of energy to try and deny it before it's finally extinguished.

I guess all these sudden attacks toward Blackpink is indicative that Twice is really on their last leg.

Seems like it's just a matter of time before people would just stop talking about Twice.

The thing about Shuhua's like is not just that she get very few lines, but her lines are filler lines.

Like for example if you look into Sistar songs such as Give It To Me, Dasom has like 1 portion only, but at least her portion is pretty memorable. Bora only have like 1 rap in all Sistar songs but at least it's memorable. At least Dasom's lines get better over the years, Sistar's older songs she barely have any. But for the lack of lines, at least they give both of them some pretty good screentime in the MV, and because they have only 4 members they have more center time. And somehow all 4 members are actually popular.

Shuhua might actually have more lines than them but her lines are like "wo oh oh woah oh oh wo oh oh woah oh oh" like ....... If they give her some good center time though I think that will be fine. Actually I think Shuhua is one of the more popular ones? Her fancam always rake in the most number of views

I actually disagree with this. Yes, in some early releases she gets the filler lines, but I felt towards the last few releases, although she has less lines but she often gets the iconic 'killer parts'. Like the 'burn it up' in Hwaa.

I'm rooting for Idle but I feel Itzy doing better in the long run.

It's hard to fight the Big 3 JYP connection & money.

JYP market capitalization is almost 10 times that of Cube, and in the end it's a money game.

Only in rare cases does the underdog company win, and companies like Big Hit is the exception, not the norm.

External Content www.youtube.com

I'm not saying Shuhua shouldn't have debuted. Her personality is endearing. As you said, she's a great stan attractor and is the bias of many in the fandom (me included), but we didn't know this prior to debut.

What I'm asking is what do you think was the motivation for Cube debuting Shuhua at that time?

Was there really no other candidate in the company who they thought would be better suited?

Personally, I believe debuting Shuhua was the right choice, but how could they have known that back then when she didn't really have much to support her case other than blind faith that she'd do well.

That user already said that your nose gets bigger as you age (which is true) so you can't use childhood photos to prove anything. Almost everyone's nose was small when they were young.

then its a no win situation isn't it. Get a childhood picture and its invalid because it's too young, get a picture when she's older and its invalid because she already had the surgery. It's like people will never be happy unless they convince themselves that Lisa MUST have plastic surgery, and that's just based on ONE bad photo. The obsession. Her relevancy.

denying that she didnt have ps on her nose isnt helping tbh. the majority of idols get some type of work done and its ok (unless theyre literal preteens then im looking at the company sideways). when you look at predebut pics and pics today you can tell she got one but who cares it looks good and shes probably happy with it?? you wouldnt notice unless you look at old pics but regardless it doesnt matter

I don't think it's definitive whether Lisa had PS or not (there are tons of photos from childhood where her nose looks exactly the same), but like you said, it doesn't matter. She looks great now. What I have a problem with is the fact that Allkpoppies seem to have an obsession with Lisa's nose specifically, despite the fact the the majority of K-Pop idols (their faves included) also probably got surgery. The obsession is befuddling.