Posts by milkman123

You are a virgin who's a little too conservative

6IjHzV3.jpg

Go on any platform, I frequent HipHop/Meme twitter alot, and most of the pfp's are from Animes. That should tell you enough. I'd say Anime is pretty much mainstream at this point.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

this is so goood. gives you an idea of what a kendrick/kanye collab would sound like. what you guys think?

I love Toasty's mashups I'm glad he's blowing up now. I heard Kendrick and Kanye have an entire albums worth of songs with Madlib production. I don't know if they'd keep a No More Parties in LA vibe though...

They're distracting people from those South Korean 2 volleyball players being actual bullies

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/0…lying-spt-intl/index.html

I know damn well you did not just link The Breaks as one of your examples....

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And coming after Jenlisa for their lyrics is dumb too. Lyrical rap died in the US when Eminem retired, nobody cares about lyrics in American rap anymore for the most part, "rappers" are just mumbling into a mic these days over the exact same high hat and synth percussion. The true rappers of the 80s and 90s are long gone, faded away into legend.

This is such a boomer take, Kendrick Lamar and J-Cole are some of if not the biggest rappers right now, and their main focus is lyricism and storytelling.

well you probably should have clarified in your initial statement you meant lyrical content. Nobody can argue with BP's flow (and that video in OP had horrid flow). You can make a case for lyrical content, but really 99% of raps that appear in western pop music are no better. At least BP's have some cute doubles and other stuff. BP rap lyrics are no worse than Cardi's own verse on Bet You Wanna. There is a lot of room for improvement in rap lyrics on pop tracks. Even good solo rappers that guest on pop tracks seem to downgrade themselves. Who can forget Kanye's horrible contribution to Extraterrestrial lol.

the nice things about not understanding Korean is I just listen to the flow lol.

Let's not act like Kanye didn't go off on American Boy, Knock you Down, DIL remix etc. plus that E.T verse wasn't even that bad...

If you're referring to Chaeyoung, nothing was ever confirmed.

Who is dating a tattoo artist? Jungkook's rumors were proven to be what they are...RUMORS. Chaeyoung's rumors were never confirmed.

Some of y'all are weird with these conspiracies, just saying. :rolleyes:

The fact that JYP could've denied the rumours outright, but instead opted to literally say "no comment" pretty much proves it to be true.