Posts by hydrus-123

I was never really a fan of April but I did get my attention from hyunjoo since debut and I paid attention to her. Somin's departure was strange to me at the time but I didn't pay attention to it.

Hyunjoo's departure was much weirder, she was the center and one of the most popular members, why did she leave? That did not suit her and it did not suit the company. The company (and she) said it was for health problems and to dedicate herself to acting but months later she participated in The Uni.t, where is the logic?

Her departure was at the end of 2016 and The Uni.t in 2017 .... She left her group to participate in The uni.t being under the same agency when she could take a long hiatus and come back?

It doesn't make sense and it's very weird ... It sounds more like an outing due to problems in the group, this does not mean that she was really abused but there is definitely something strange.

your company should give them a comeback with a good song while the iron is still hot.

It's surprising because if I'm not wrong, the CEO of his company is a producer (brave sound) and he has created numerous viral songs for other groups like AOA and Hellovenus, I do not understand how he has not been able to give a boost to his own group, the only quality song they have is rollin

It would definitely be Jennie, you just have to look at the trend of yg in choosing leaders, also she is the member with the longest time as a Trainee, Furthermore, all members have indicated having a strong image of Jennie since debut so by voting in the debut era Jennie would be the safest option.

I also don't share your idea that jennie can't hold an interview in English when she and Rose are always the most talkative.

She is the most introverted but has also been singled out as the most perfectionist member of the group, blackpink said that jennie was in charge of speaking with the company And in videos and behind the scenes you can see what Jennie is who most of the time is in charge of talking and coordinating with the staff.

Jisoo, Rose, and Lisa (though she's too cute for that) they could be good leaders too. So I couldn't keep quiet when you say Jennie couldn't be the leader of Blackpink when clearly she can be.