Posts by ISaidISaid

In my heart, I really wish the whole music team will leave and set up their own company and take Exo with them. I want Exo to leave but I'm worried that without SM their music won't be the same. Their unique r&b and harmonies won't shine. Exo is talented enough to stand on their own but SM's music makes them even greater.

Ehhh I don’t really care about sm’s music lol. It was EXO that made the music given to them special. And last couple of years their musical direction was absolutely shit.

EXO’s solo music which has given them more independence and members themselves curating what music they should release has resulted in some excellent albums that’s better than every single group album that’s come out of SM in the past couple of years.

So music is the last thing I’m worried about lol.

See SM is loyal. They always have been. To their veteran acts. Opportunity is what is hard to get. And I worry the same opportunities may neither be available at HYBE nor in any other company the way it was at SM.

My boy going to military for two years after this and his contract already ended and the second contracts are smaller in duration

# free Kai

I told y’all being a sub label doesn’t meant shit. HYBE Stan’s literally believed the parent company isn’t “interfering” with the sub lables with their WHOLE chest.

Sure they may not interfere day to day basis and management but they sure as hell have a say on who is gonna get promo and what money goes where. If y’all not dumb you know then that deciding what money goes where HUGELY affects what gets promoted and what releases happen.

Hope y’all come out of the sub label means independence nonsense it doesn’t mean what you think it does sure MHJ got to decide what clothes NJ wears and what songs they release but she doesn’t control how much money could have been spent on NJ and with only one group that might not matter but when you’re a legacy company like SM with a whole series of artists and veteran acts money distribution is one of the most important decisions that has to be made and that will belong to HYBE if SM is their sub label :angryr: :cryingr:

No fucking way wtf

I thought they weren’t gonna “interfere” eye-

Look at all the solos we get tbh even though I know not all members are getting the charts and stuff I’m still happy they’re all getting the solos and doing what they love if nothing else SM is loyal to some extent to the people who stuck with them and giving idols free reign after the initial years in terms of other opportunities and solos.

Who tf eye-

Wow # FREE EXO from HYBE and SM

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:angryr::cryingr:

I’m lazy to watch the video what did it say is it EXO disbandment implied 👩‍🦯

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I AM SCREAMING WTF IS HAPPENING WHAT IS THIS TWILIGHT ZONE

:angryr::cryingr:

Wtf this was actually news to me. I thought they dropped below 4mil. Mind you these ULs are all coming from their older albums not even DFTF. That’s the power of the exo disco. Maintaining 4.5mil with releases from 2018 eye-

Oh man the exo comeback is gonna be LEGENDARY

80173009-7BBB-40D6-B740-69AB4892EA79.jpeg

I’m pretty sure they’ll go up minimum 2mil when they come back MINIMUM. Most prolly more. I predict 8mil :pepe_akorns:

Wow imagine a promoted comeback that’s dark or sexy 😭😭😭

ULs will sky rocket for sure.

Anyway I miss EXO.

:pepe-onions:

Yes they can’t leave now since they are bound by a contract but when renewal comes up they can decide to leave if they don’t like the new management or they don’t get what they want from the new contract

And also note that established idols contracts are smaller not as long as debut contracts. So senior acts are indeed more likely to leave because they have that option.

It seems like this is actually just your misunderstanding.

They have different managements out of convenience and an agreement that HYBE has come to but it’s not necessary to be contractually obligated. I’m not sure where this idea came about that the parent company can’t influence the decisions of sub labels. They absolutely can. HYBE is just saying they don’t personally work like that. That doesn’t mean anyone has to believe it. Or that it will never happen.

I was looking at genius Korea posting about March kpop releases and legit most comments were #kaienlist

Like what's happening?

Imagine how tired we are

And it’s all his special fandom being obsessed with him and spreading misinformation 💀💀💀💀💀

It’s EVERY SINGLE POST OF HIS I wish I was joking. And there aren’t even exol left let alone Kai stans so they easily out number everyone.

I assure you it wasn’t the 0.2 kai Stan’s who asked your favs or whatever to enlist and ruined their entire life. I didn’t even follow the drama but wow they are like vultures.

But you would think they’d do research 💀