Posts by quark12395

Thread on the main forum made me remember this bop.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I miss floppy hair Lucas. 2x

I honestly did not expect to like this collab as much as I did!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Their voices amazing together!

An underrated bop!

Probably the best BTS related collab

I have mixed feelings about Pitbull, but this song is so good.

First Love

Last??? :pepenomad:

It's a misheard lyrics masterpiece.

External Content twitter.com

What's really interesting to note is that NCT's content videos almost always get +1 ~ 2m views.

The first 7llin' episode got 2m views in less than four days and I don't think people stream these videos.

In other words, we're a lazy fandom. :pepe-clown-gear:

We really are. :clown::clown:

It does make me wonder if there are super casual or even non-fans who watch their YouTube content for the comedy aspect without actually listening to their music. :/ I know it happens with Going Seventeen. People who just watch it, but don't actually stan Seventeen are called Cubics. ^^

Maybe I need to rethink this whole thing cause damn Moonlight is just that song. :pepe-life-support:

oml that last one... the change from Chen and D.O being cute to Kai's goddamn pelvis. HOW IS IT IN THE SAME SONG?? 2x

TASTE

External Content youtu.be

UMMM WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT AT THE END?? I DEMAND TO SPEAK TO THIS CONCERT'S MANAGER 2x

:pepe-life-support:  :pepe-life-support:

bruh I don't know if I can stay loyal to Baekhyun cause these men are coming for me left, right, and center

2x

Me: I'll go on Twitter and see what's happening in the NCT topics

Astro: ROCKY ABS ROCKY ABS ROCKY ABS

External Content twitter.com

2x

So I think it's two things.

A lot of them grew up listening to him. Baby dropped in 2008 (holy crap I'm old!) when most of the 3rd gen idols were tweens-teenagers themselves. I see a lot of male idols talking about being a fan and that's because he was releasing trendy pop music that in their vocal range to cover.

Then you have the fact that he's in their peer group age-wise. He was doing the thing they were all hoping to do when they were that age. Be a world famous pop star. He's basically Western Taemin in terms of the age. I can get the admiration for him and listing him as a role model for their career similarly as they do for current kpop idols.