Posts by aitaitae

:clown::clown::clown::clown:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It is probably an old photo since he doesn't a lip piercing in it

Maybe he took out the piercing 🥴

NO! let's not backtrack! In your first post you made it seem like they were losing their artistry overall bc of their english releases!

Songs from BE or mots7, aren’t the ones being played on commercials in America or at amusement parks, or on the radio for that matter. It was their english songs, which is why i specially talked about their english songs.

Their korean songs dont get played bc surprise surprise, it's in korean. Even with bwl the reason why it got decent radio was bc of halsey.

It’s not a narrative of BTS losing their artistry, it’s a narrative that they made a choice to lose it, to

So they lost their artistry bc of three songs out of ~200? What an idiotic take

Your arguments are dumb and I'll informed bc basically you're saying they lost their artistry bc their english songs are successful

BE was released in november of 2020 and mots7 in feb of 2020, they didnt release and album in 2021 so you can fuck right off with that whole narrative that they lost their identity or whatever

1. What do you think we could do differently in regards to differing opinions within ARMY?

Ans: honestly there is nothing we can do bc in the grand scheme of things we're all different people from all different walks of life, ethnic backgrounds, countries etc so there will always be differing opinions.

2. What are some of the strengths and weaknesses of ARMY?

Ans: strengths- the way we come together to support the boys despite everything 🥴 weaknesses- yall dont know how to choose which battles to fight

3. Do you personally ever feel like your voice is being silenced?

Ans: no! Dont let a 60 quote to zero like ratio on twitter silence you!

4. What one thing would you change about ARMY?

Ans: I wish yall would not choose one extreme or the next in certain situations (this could go for everyone in the kpop community tbh) not everything is black or white, there is a grey area and yall need to find a healthy middle for eg company stans vs borderline racist mantis. We also need to get rid of screenshotmys and shootermys in 2022 🙏 (although they're essentially the same thing 🥴)

5. What one thing would you not change about ARMY?

Ans: idk 🤷‍♀️

6. Has your overall experience with ARMY been positive, neutral or negative?

Ans: mostly positive lol

Anyways, I didnt know we were having a civil war