Posts by dontwannacry04

It’s currently going quite viral, a lot of idols, actors, fans, and even normal civilians are doing the challenge. YT Korea and the channel responsible for BG’s hit, Rollin, are also posting about it as well. And, I’m am all here for it!

Just wanted to pop in and say, SVT BSS’ stability, high charting, and digitals on charts are actually very impressive considering everything.

AND, it seems like ’Fighting’ is on its way to cement its status as a hit soon, and I really hope it does as it seems like it will.

It also feels like SVT are on their way to take care of the boy group’s digital department this year alongside NCT Dream and TXT.

At the rate they are climbing, they might even surpass their svt sunbaenim XD

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BSS really outdid SVT here, but im assuming it will be a lot bigger for svt when they comeback if a subunit is receiving this response in China.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Happy ‘Fighting’ 7th music show win

Fighting is already very viral in SoKor rn, but a little more push doesn’t hurt.

Adding onto the original thread:

This song is being a literal hit song and I'm not sure If people are noticing because they are used to see Seventeen's fandom spamming the charts. I'm not seeing anyone talking about this. But this is a legit hit. The performance is well balanced in all the plataforms.

Yeah, it definitely is a hit and if it continues to remains stable as it is right now (it’s iterally only surviving on 1 week promotions), it will definitely cement its spot as a hit and especially SOTY contender for the year end awards!

It’s baffling how Carats went all-out for this comeback, and the response they received from the GP is astonishing. It’s a very pleasant combo.

the fact that svt's highest peak on melon daily was like 14th and fighting is at 5th place rn ;(

ALSO BESTIE I MISSED YOU HOW ARE U DOING

No, like now svt NEEDS to fight back— they can’t just sit and take this. I will not allow this to happened.

AND AWWH, I MISSED YOU TOO BESTIE! I am honestly doing well, thank you for asking. I wasn’t very active before since I had to get used to the first semester of my very first year of uni. To be honest, that was absolutely hell—did so bad on the midterms, but this semester I am finally redeeming myself. But, yeah, that’s all there is to me. Tell me about yourself, how have you been and what you’ve been up to?

Imagine if both SVT and BSS get nominated for best male group at MMA because of no BTS (and likely no BIGBANG) this year.

They both (SVT/ BSS) honestly have a huge shot at it this year, and so does NCT Dream w/ how Candy is rolling on charts. They will likely be competing with each other fiercely it seems.

+ though, on the sad side, we won’t be getting any BTS comeback and that honestly feels so weird. I still don’t how to feel about that emptiness, but at least we still get to see amazing solo projects by the members!