Posts by dontwannacry04

im glad that you're doing well!!!!, im not that active too these few months since the school term started, im on my final year in high school and its freaking insane lol, i have only until ~nov to somehow try to score well for the college entrance test, which is tbh so :clown: rn since im barely passing my papers rn, i have tests next week so im trying to grind for it rn...but otherwise i think life has been not bad, i picked up photography, so sometimes i take photos for school events, which was pretty fun and i've been going out with friends a lot more often this year, which is nice bc only when i go out with my friends i get to eat more expensive food haha

also i have an obsession with japanese ramen these days, i keep craving it all day long lol

I’m happy to hear you’re doing good as well! Yeah, the grind must be hard now, especially since I’m assuming you will be applying for undergraduate studies after? Then, regardless of the path you decide to take, I am sure you will do amazing! Good luck with your studies, Bestie!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

NEW PEAK ON FLO REAL-TIME CHART :happyr:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

YASSS NEW PEAK ON BUGS AND GENIE WEEKLY CHART

Man they are doing so well!!! CONGRATS!!! Do you think they are planning to continue subunits or next cb as a group?

Awwh, tysm!

Honestly, Seventeen doesn’t do many subunit promotions and if they do it’s never for long. This one only had one week of promotions and then they dipped. in fact, this comeback was just meant as a semi-joke + appetizer for carats before their fan meetings in Korea and Japan.

Hopefully they see the response Fighting is getting and give the trio more promotions, that will be nice to see!

A NEW PEAK!

Fighting haeyaji

:happyr:

FIGHTING HAS OFFICIALLY HIT A “PERFECT DAILY TOP 10 ALL-KILL” SHJDJDKDKD

It has overtaken the Even Horizon and reached a new peak on melon daily chart, now it’s just below NJ songs!