Posts by crystal105

Big ggs have been kinda quiet for 2021. The first quarter is definitely for the soloists. Which debut/comeback did you like the most so far?

Hyuna - I'm Not Cool

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Chungha - Bicycle

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sunmi - Tail

Rosé - On The Ground

IU - Lilac

Kim Sejeong - Warning

Wendy - Like Water

Wheein - Water Color

External Content open.spotify.com

Here, I got you

External Content www.youtube.com

Omg thank you! I thought they were releasing this tomorrow lol

I mean they had entire comeback like this

PS15060300024.jpg

The members, particularly Moonbyul, are keen on pushing the boundaries.

External Content twitter.com

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkJV9RferKYlaXVmyKY34n036QgbviKLddIQ&usqp=CAU

DncErHVU8AI9kk3?format=jpg&name=large

DncErg_U4AAuh1N?format=jpg&name=large

EndzGsYVEAYasl8?format=jpg&name=large

She's confident in wearing stuff that were traditionally for men too.

topm7vodros51.jpg?width=736&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8252e4017493cc7f5b2cf19cedc450248d6d17b8

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZTOByMIGNAtr9xYRzVc5T5_6ecIQbJNXkBQ&usqp=CAU

jQVoGu3boRpBh8ECjnVCxZsQ7mq09TdqTbYLOvF_CuXOU2-vrxm7mCezssl8J5c4IHGKP7r_g6Ptb237yXdNVa8qrzdhVsm_yD5l2E9z74tsFnU1=s0

TRACK 4 'BUTTERFLY' LIVE CLIP

WATER COLOUR MV TEASER # 1

TRACK LIST

EyN5NkpUcAAdx69?format=jpg&name=large

1. Water Color (title track)

Lyrics by - Park Woosang, JQ, Nam HyeJu

Composed by - Park Woosang

Arranged by - Park Woosang

2. TRASH (Ft. pH-1)

Lyrics by - Park Woosang, pH-1

Composed by Park Woosang, Wheein, pH-1

3. OHOO

Lyrics by - Wheein

Composed by - Ahn Shin Ae

Arranged by - Choi Yong Chan

4. Butterfly (Feat. GSoul)

Lyrics by - Park Woosang

Arranged by - Park Woosang, MingKi

5. Spring Time

Lyrics by - Wheein, PWS

Composed by Park Woosang, Wheein, fisherman

Arranged by - fisherman

6. NO THANKS

Lyrics by - Park Woosang

Composed by Park Woosang

7. Water Color (English Ver.)

Lyrics by - Park Woosang, ReMi, JQ, Nam HyeJu

I'm really surprised we're getting an English version of the title track!

Aside from liking the members, music and performances, I feel like stanning entails following their off-stage activities, behind the scenes stuff, spending money on them, etc.

So in that sense, I only really stan Mamamoo. The rest, I check out albums and live stages. Occasionally variety shows and interviews. I just consider myself a casual fan.

EyIl5wpU8AM4q_Z?format=jpg&name=large

External Content twitter.com

She says it's not gonna be like her past solos Easy and Goodbye. I wonder if it'll be a dance track?

Really looking forward to the mini album! I think we're getting 6 songs :happyr: