Posts by sassily

honestly at some point I really feel this is getting excessive. Gaon should start putting up some sales regulations (no random inclusions, no fancall stuff etc). Don't come at me with kpop-friendly stats, we all know half of those albums end in the trash somewhere or a storage box.

and I say this every time a group breaks sales records. There are absolutely not 5 million people buying these albums, there is zero indication of that. For any of these groups.

I don't know if you're being fallacious purposefuly but let me explain. What I'm saying is that Ive is STRONGER than other ggs internationally minus maybe Njs because they have many data that prove that. So they can't be weaker than other ggs. Duh. Do you understand now or have other stats to disagree or is disagreeing just based on me thinks like other users?

people have brought up quite a few stats here but you just dismissed them all as "company stans" or "playlisting" or whatever else.

If you want to believe IVE is the undisputed top group globally, okay then. You do you. Nobody here is actually arguing they are nugu, but some Dives here won't even accept they're just one of a few top groups and some groups do better in certain areas

actually it would have matter in term of sales. If those with big fanbase are in, their sales would be more solid

if they had had a big fanbase they would have made into the group to begin with. They were just popular filler picks in the rounds where people had to choose one from each country. So they dropped once people switched to one pick. Only one pick stans would really spend a lot of money on their fave.

truly don't get why nepo kids are so bad at handling this question/accusation

like so many have literally done it exactly right - yes, I am extremely priviliged and glad to be working in my sector, I will always strive to do my best regardless, blah blah. Every nepo kid who said something similar to this was applauded and praised and people moved on. It's only the ones who start whining about getting where they are through their hard work aloooone and NEVER relying on their connections who get dragged. Because sis, no. You working hard does not negate that privilege. That's all people want you to acknowledge! How hard is it?

tho if she doesn't want to talk about Depp, understandable.

you only see the hate against the groups you follow. LSF are just a bit under the popularity tier of NJ/Ive so they receive a bit less hate. That's literally all it is. You could see with this comeback, when they looked more like a threat how people immediately came out to drag them in droves.

this type of tweet is sooooo common though. Twitter is just like that.

I guess cause most see Vmin as platonic soulmates while Jikook and Taekook's bonds are sexualised to a very large extent by shippers who like to treat Jk like a trophy. Even amongst het shippers, JK has the most deranged pairing with Liskookers fighting with Rosekookers.

Vmin shippers are truly the only normal ones

Taekookers have always been deranged and Jikookers are practically the same, always dragging Tae (except now they're all suddenly big fans of his and super supportive of his relationship with Jennie lol)

for some reasons Jikookers have been acting like Tae dating Jennie = Jikook is real?? which, idt the math is mathing there guys

no idea what it is about Jungkook that makes all of his ships so toxic. The het ships for him are especially nuts too, like Lizkook. I fear for that poor soul he ends up dating tbh.

since when has kpop ever been all about vocals. For that matter, since when has pop music ever been about vocals. Plenty of super successful pop music artists are okay-ish at best at singing and still extremely successful, why? cause pop stardom is about the full package, looks, performance, vocal tone, songs, an image. Look at 1D, nobody could dance to save their life, 3 could sing well to okay, the other 2 were also there, yet a super successful act. The same goes for kpop groups.

I honestly think it wouldn't have mattered at all if Yurina, Ruiqi or whoever else ifans liked made it in, the group's sound is simply not trendy right now. They had a lot of attention after the survival show bc people do love watching survival shows but most survival groups don't grow a lot after. People say WDD was a big hit, but while it did alright, much of its hype was the attention they had. If it had been a true hit and stan attractor, the next title track should have debuted bigger (like what happened to every other group if they have a hit), but the next comeback already did worse. And then that was badly received and well, the rest is history. They debuted around the same time as a whole bunch of groups from big companies with trendier music and concepts, they were always gonna lose a lot of the less dedicated fans.

He didn't lie about it being an accident, he lied about her merely being in his recommendations. That ain't how the accidental follow happened. :pepe-hehe:

we don't know that? I do accidental follows and likes all the time. If he had her number, she definitely would have been in his recommendations

and let's say he was scrolling through her account, saying that only would have gotten her more hate, so idk what people expected him to do

I still don't get why blinks were so mad about him saying that, he was obviously trying to diffuse the situation so nobody would get jumped by fans anymore

even if they were already dating, he clearly didn't intentionally follow her (because...meltdowns) so how was he lying about it being an accident?