Posts by glossier

lol many blinks are liking their songs this means twice si appealing to a bigger demographic, which is always a good thing. You might not like their new songs but other people do.

Lol of course other people like their new songs. It’s quite clear in how well their music sells and popularity even to their day.

Also I don’t dislike their new songs . I like them, just sad that the “omg I’m in love with this song” streak ended, but that’s ok. I’m glad they are experimenting with new styles and other people like it~

Ummm yeah I just said my post isn’t a fact so you can’t say you disagree with my “fact” when it’s not a fact.... it’s never been a fact lol. So in conclusion, you make zero sense saying that I have to back up my personal taste.

Lol you do realize fans can have opinions that aren’t always positive right? it’s simple as that~

And yes the comeback made me make this thread because I was hoping to get “addicted feel” but didn’t and wanted to share my opinion on it. So nope there is no bashing :)

What points do I have to back up??? It’s just an opinion. You are free to disagree lol. My post wasn’t factual at all lol

After “What is Love” comeback, their titles don’t give me that “omg I love this song song I need to play it 10x a day” anymore. Prior to “WIL”, I would almost always be in love with their title songs. My favorite is “Cheer up” “TT” “Likey”. Their songs now aren’t bad, I like “Fancy” and “Special”, but it doesn’t give me that “OMG” feels. Like when never twice is having a comeback I get excited hoping I’ll get hooked but I don’t anymore.... alcohol free is an not my favorite song but I like the MV atleast lol.

Maybe I just likely their cutesy/poppy music more? Of course they have to grow to mature concepts so I don’t blame them. I wonder if anyone else feels this way?

Idk cause minzy underdances or overdances alot of the time and she sort of lacks in control but other wise she is a good dancer but I do not think she could be like the best dancer between dancer like sinb and chungha if you know what I mean

I’m not a dancer so I’m interested in hearing other dancer opinions. I would love to hear what you think after watching the video. But yeah I was also shock she was that high too

She is ranked as 9.734. She is even higher than Hyoyeon

Minzy 9.734 S

Hyoyeon 9.688 S

Chungha 9.313 A

Seungyeon 9.234 A

Momo 9.219 A

Seulgi 9.0 A

SinB 8.750 B

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So my landlord always had cuts on her hand because of her cats. I hate blood it’s a huge phobia of mine. I have irrational fear of catching hiv.

One day she was next to me and I made a joke and she playfully hit my leg with the hand of her cut.

And no I didn’t see any blood on my leg nor on the paper where I immediately cleaned it. It looks ok. But I kept felt stinging on my leg cause she did kinda scratch me and my legs were dry so I hope that’s not vulnerable for hiv access.

Also I’m taking the medication prep to prevent hiv (yes I’m taking therapy to resolve this phobia)

Her hand kinda looked like this.

5B3FE07D-0D04-48C8-97A2-C9437094C270.jpeg