Posts by Kireta

Bros to have some fun in the guild I think we should have some poll type contest or something. I know eggsols love fighting and polls. I know we can fill 4939220 pages then :cryingr:

We did b sides. We did title tracks. How about we do ranking b sides per each album or something. I know shit will hit the fan then :cryingr:we can do one every few days for each album or something :cryingr:

Bruh the chaos it would cause. Hahaha sounds fun. I didn’t see a poll option in the edits but if I find it I’ll definitely do it. This is also why it would be nice if we got a sub forum because we can have multiple threads and they could be just for our battles :shyr:

Since we are on a suho spree~ I’ll post my favourite videos atm of his

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think I’ve watched this one 3x already? He’s really funny haha.

Happy to see there's so many Bunnyzens, I was always under the impression that he's the most underappreciated.

I'll just leave here my favourite art history Professor Kim Junmyeon moodboard :lover1:

7170e02cfcc53598d15f8555f087ee13fa0c7f7c.jpg

Seasons greetings junmyeon is something else. I literally have his calendar open and every time I look over from my desk I just see his handsome face and i-

Also I agree!! Suho has always been one of my top biased and it pains me when no one talks about him. I think a lot changed after self portrait, a lot more exols started appreciating him, myself included. His vocals are not talked about enough because of how powerful Baekdaesoo is. But my manz is part of the vocal line too!

When I want to be hit in the feels

External Content open.spotify.com

I have a main bias group that I keep with all the time. And then I have other groups and artists I occasionally check on for updates and listen to their music. There’s nothing wrong in being a multi in my opinion being a fan for over 7 years, I’ve come across lots of groups. But I know what you mean, I myself can only keep up with at max 3 groups. There’s no way someone can keep track of more than 10