Posts by Joesee

y'all pick a struggle

When groups win according to charts and sales, people complain it's not based on qualities, fan votes should be removed and judges scores should matter. But then again when awards are based solely on judges scores, then quality is subjective.

Guess you all should come up with a new criteria on how awards should be given :sweatr:

People look for any excuse to justify why their faves didn’t get nominated. Did BP deserve nominations in the KPop centered award shows? Hell yes. Does their music speak for a nomination for the KMAs? No and the judges agree.

First it’s “These are all fan voted and attendance awards so they don’t count” but now it’s “The judges just hate BP and music quality is subjective. All of Korea hates YG

To be fair ..... Preferences are preferences but music quality is an actual measured thing. Just like dancing. You can tell who are the best dancers based on skill and technicality but you can still have favoritism for a dancer that’s not the best technically for whatever reason. For example, technicality and skill wise, Lisa is the best dancer in BlackPink. But preference wise I prefer Rose. Music works that way too.

People (music critics) measure music based on production, lyrics, composition, etc. etc. This year they deemed only BTS, Baekhyun, OMG (based off the the idol groups/ members I know) to have met all the requirements and to have released the best music. While BlackPink had a highly successful album and its BOP, production/ composition/ lyric/ etc. etc. etc wise it did not meet the requirement and was not deemed the best music of the year.

That doesn’t mean YOU can’t think it’s the best because that you’re preference. But music has measurements it meets as well and that’s why music critics exist. You don’t have to agree with them but technical wise those three groups/ idols had better music.

Considering half of my mutuals have bought 2+ copies... I’m going to go with around 1million. The only think stopping it from doing more is the fact that the delux album came out first. If Bighit had done this they probably would have sold more than MOTS7 . Either way theyre gonna do amazing and I’m excited to see what new content we’re getting.

BTS are unrivaled. They have the best rap line in KPop. They’re dancing is great and they flow off of each other very nicely (transitions and background support). They literally have the most charismatic performers. So charismatic that rookies study them to see what they can learn from their stage presence.

Not only is taeyong a better center, but taeyong and mark rap better live than 2/3 of bts rapline suga is the only one who raps good in and out of bts. rm and hoseok are mediocre in bts, lets not kid ourselves. mark and taeyong show more rap skill in this performance

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    than i see in most bts' performances. i seriously love bts and their music but we're talking about skill here

You’re lost if you think ANYONE in NCT is a better rapper than the BTS rap line. They have the strongest rap line in KPop because they’re *actual* rappers.

They left because of the controversies behind them that people in this thread fail to acknowledge:

They posted a lot of over exaggerated news pieces about JKs minor fender bender but tried to diminish the seriousness of a Korean actress drunk driving. Armys called them out and that’s what eventually led to them leaving.

BUT, they had left once earlier because they were posting celeb pictures at a Jonghyun’s funeral. They also used the AllLivesMatter tag earlier in 2020. There was a lot of other crap so they finally decided to leave.