Posts by BlackpinkHouse

btw I think you might like Rora's vocals tho she has more r&b and soul ( deep voice) in her imo but she is underutilized . I'm trusting your good taste.

She can sing but her tone is generic and mid. There's a million girls with that voice.

That's why i'm gettin so triggered by all these "vocals" comments, folks swooning over mid/average vocal colors that dont stand out whatsoever. Baemon stans were creaming their pants over Ahyeon's "high note" when the girl was literally shrieking into the next dimension it made me lulz.

Unless you have a truly distinctive tone like Yuri or a God tier tone/vocals combo like mah girl Morissette, i aint got time to waste on your faves "live singing"....

IT'S MID

Everyone's going to be bringing up all the boring mid songs from Baemon, KIOL, etc but the actual best song of the 4.75 generation is this.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The LSRFM hate is outta control. Y'all antis and trolls are fixin to turn me into a Hybe stan,not just a Chaekkura stan.

If i read one more post bashing LSRFM for something ridiculous as "vocals" in a KPOP SONG, imma do a heel turn on all their faves, i dont care who their faves are. That means open season on NMIXX, Aespa, Baemon, Idle, KIOF, Gfriend, etc. This even includes my own faves like Blackpink, Twice, and Ive. ALL are gonna be fair game. I'm even extending my protection to the rest of the Hybe groups including IIIIIT, New Jeans, Fromis.

If y'all thought Yama was bad, wait till you see Blackpinkhouse as he was circa 2019.

buffy2.gif

This time, i'll be shooting for the Empire with zero shame.

empire.gif

IK BUT THEY DIDN'T DANCE THE WAY THEY USUALLY DO

It's weird, they didn't give 100% with the dance but also not with the singing

Probably cause so many trolls and antis from rival groups were giving LSRFM hell for lip syncing. So they had to slow down the choreo for "live vocals" even though nobody is watching Kpop for this anyways. :pepe-notes:

I saw NMIXX fans, Baemon fans, Dives, and others going nutz about their faves "live vocals" and i almost choked on my scotch, no hate to any of them, but NOBODY from those groups have vocals that are worth sacrificing choreo over. Not Lily, not Sullyoon, not Ahyeon or Kami or Rami or whatever her name is, not even Yujin or Liz. All are FAR BETTER DANCERS than singers. :pepe-tea:

If i want to hear live vocals, i'm listening to Steve Perry from Journey, or mah girl Morissette. I'm listenin to Broadway, to Lea Salonga, to Les Miserables or Miss Saigon or Phantom.

If i'm at a Kpop performance i want them to DANCE and perform on stage, i dont want to hear them breathing heavy into a mic, shouting words while their body is going every which way, mic popping sounds, etc.

This is why Coachella is better for bands since they dont have to dance, or for rappers since they can just swagger around acting "tough" onstage, or for true vocalists who can stand and belt like Carey, Bey, or Morissette. Kpop is a tough fit (and yes, i'm including even mah Pinks in it as well).

Let's just say he has a history but with the way people acting, you would think he had done a crime.

I saw a tweet that had a screenshot of him referring to Asians as "ch**ks". It was back in 2013 ish iirc. Have no clue if it's real or fake though.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Found it.

I liked the first B1 song, the second was ok.

I just realized that i dont have a strong like for any Shinee or EXO or SUJU song, except Wolf. In fact, SM is my least liked label overall.

These are the only songs that i can recall off the top of my head that would get a 9 or 10 from me:

Next Level

Broken Melodies

Peaches by Kai

Highway by 127

Psycho

Forever1 and The Boys

Mirotic

I also loved Izone and friends cover of Rumpumpum (Wonyoung, Yujin, Minju, Miyeon, Yeji cover), but the original is mid tbh.

Here for mirotic, ateez, beast, and txt

You can thank Izone for mirotic and fiction. I literally only found out about both songs cause of these superior GG covers (Fiction by Chaeyeon and friends, Mirotic by Izone subunit) X(

I was about to drag emanresu's list after seeing not one good song on it omg, but that felt too mean. So imma put up my own thread instead. Would be cool for other GG stans to put their fave BG songs on here to see if i'm missing some hidden gems. Rankings are subject to change of course X(

Some good points already in this thread.

Korea's libel laws dont apply to anyone living in the US. However, if the YTer is living in Korea and Google decides to release their personal info, then they could be in trouble. I think that's how Sojang got hit, right? Didnt Wonyoung convince Google or somehow get a US court to order Google to release Sojang's info, thus revealing her identity to Korean authorities?

And the standard for proving libel/slander under American law is MUCH more difficult than Korean, esp for celebrities.

I just cant get over them. Look at Mother Eunbi and Wonyoungie ;(;(;(

Every member got together last August for a reunion dinner and drinks (except for Hitomi and Wonyoung). Hope they do one for this year, and take a pic for all us Wizones still desperately holding on. Imagine if they did a short Insta clip of them doing Panorama or Fiesta :sob-bunny::sob-bunny: