Posts by Twicegraphy

Your collection is beautiful. I have been in kpop for almost 8 years. For me im going to cap at collecting kpop albums when i reach 35, so i have three more to go. Do you have a non kpop related collection that you have? If not then that's ok, also I have your purple walls :pepelove1:

I have a few questions is stanning alot of boy groups, solos is tiring mentally and physical exhausting to you ( because you have to give your attention to all of them and probably have to buy all their albums merch etc. I remembered seeing your album collection you have tons) How long have you been a kpop fan? Also what if you lost interest in a group, solo etc. Do you unfollow ?

Putting words in my mouth and assuming I'm angry that I don't have your blessing to say a word I don't even use (which I'm certainly not) is intellectually dishonest and doesn't make for a productive debate. I couldn't care less if you use the word, I'm only pointing out the hypocrisy of YOU being angered by the use of a word you yourselves continue to propagate. It's illogical, and it will remain illogical no matter how many times you try to justify it. By all means, get angry when others use it. It's a slur after all. Just accept your own role in actively causing the less informed amongst us to say it instead of pretending it's entirely their own fault.

But your the one who keeps on quoting them just accept the criticism and move on. Stop arguing and making paragraphs talking about nonsense just grow up and move tf on! :ragec:

The chorus has a very dreamy vibe that I like! :borahae:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Definitely sounds like it could be a title track. They should release a music video for this one too.

Nvee said in one of their interviews that Blackswan will also promote Cat & Mouse. Plus here are more infor about blackswan lately. They got a brand deal and fun fact their mv karma surpass 3 million views in ten days, close to me (first comeback) took six months to surpass 3 million views.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Twice

Psychic fever from exile tribe

Zior Park

Bang Yedam

Blackswan

Ten

1. Solo Stan ( Ningning, Ten, Bang Yedam, and Ivan.)

2. No and never will be one

3. No ( but Sung Hanbin and Zhang Hao exist)

4. No

5. No ( my other favs are Blackswan and Psychic Fever from Exile tribe)

6. No

7. No ( I only unstan groups, solo etc when i lost interest in them or other)

8. No ( I just enjoy my favs music and content)

9. No ( Blackswan, Psychic Fever from Exile tribe, MXFruit, & ZeroBaseOne)

10. No ( the only reason is probably because I lost interest or not passionate in that group)

11. No ( I just don't like them and avoid them)

12. No ( I'm Both a Bg and Gg fan)

13. No ( I only pay attention if the music is good)