Posts by NoJamMan

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    :pepe-devil:

Systemic racism and general racism is different, racism is discriminating someone purely on the colour of their skin. Systemic racism is when the country's systems and culture discriminates against one race in favour of another race. You can still be racist to white people. Not everyone is from the US.

Edit: But I think this conversation is going way off point now.

Because the moment anything good happens for TWICE, Blinks get insecure and have to remind everyone of BP (case in point, TWICE's tour announcement recently) and if anything bad happens to TWICE, they take great pleasure in jumping on the hate wagon to keep it going as long as possible and when ever the argument goes against them, even when they started it, they begin to play the victim, this is how this forum has been way for as long as I've been here which was before the update.

Mind you Born Pink came out 6 months ago and we’ve been listening regularly since, and Jisoo solo is in a week. Y’all should be the ones streaming your favs new music more not us💀

I don't really care about streaming, it means nothing to me, doing something that requires zero effort to artificially inflate numbers means nothing. I'd rather just keep supporting my favs by buying their albums and watching their content that they continually provide and means more.

No one cares about your insecurities.

Fancy was their last popular song imo, after that they moved into a region of music where they shared the space with so many other groups. Their songs were no longer unique enough, they lost their trademark signature moves or the signature moves were small or underwhelming, nothing like TT or Fancy.

They're not quite girl crush and not quite cute, they are somewhere in the middle, they don't go dark enough, when they did with Cry for Me it was amazing but they wasted it. I noticed they said Moonlight Sunrise was done in the same vein as Cry for Me, but I disagree it was still to light, their lyrics were a bit more "mature" but it didn't have the same angst as Cry for Me and it was full of smiles and its meaning was pretty much polar opposite.

Their releases are perfectly fine, but they are lacking the special touch. I'll continue supporting them most of the time I prefer their B-sides now. They can keep going in this direction and hope they get a song that is as addicting as their old songs, but Scientist and Set me Free isn't that.