Posts by Orsy

The notes at the beginning hit hard. Why do people say JK is a bad vocalist, this was so stable and clear.

I like the Song.

Honestly I don't know I really like his voice too, I hope he will release his mixtape soon so we can hear more from him

Also I wanted to do another one of these :nervousk:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepelove2:

This thread....

:claps:

now they are just a group of people who follow trends ..... and don't make their own.

I mean that's the same for kpop and well almost most of today's pop music as well .... so I don't get your point :/

even the videos you linked are not that out of the ordinary for kpop

what's happening? here I only see trolls making endless threads and on twitter armys shouting that they only nominated bts as a publicity stunt

.......... I mean come on, it's not that serious, getting nominated and invited to perform is already a huge achievement

It's really just for the purpose of humor. You can tell by the way they framed it as a museum piece, used a museum-style description, and specifically called it "Jin's yeeted water bottle."

I don't think it's all that creepy. It's just a fun, personal keepsake from a concert. It's not like they took it out of the trash after he disposed of it.

You're right, doing it for a joke makes a lot more sense

well it depends for example cycling fans are well known to collect bidons which are throw by cyclists during the race

because imagine world champion throwing a bidon to fans near the fan sector

it's a unique gift for anyone who will manage to catch it

but what would they do to a total stranger's leftover :whatb:

External Content twitter.com

Am I the only one who don't understand things like this, I mean why would you keep someone's used bottle .... it's so creepy and grosses me the heck out

:sweatr1:

I agree with this

She needs to upgrade her facial expressions

Like she’s okay but she’s kinda boring to watch, you feel me

She needs a bag of stage presence, like when I watch rv’s stages I barely notice her until her part comes on or like when I see monster I always be looking at Seulgi instead of Irene yk

so I feel like she could work on those a lil bit, but I’m only 16, Irene is gonna be 30 in a few days so she can do whatever she likes she’s grown but I’m just saying that she could use a lil work

I second this, I thought about the same thing while watching one of their Psycho stage, she had barely any facial expressions and when it came to dancing she didn't stand out (at least for me) I caught myself focusing to other members while she was on the screen.

Compared to other group's centers I think she lacks charisma and stage presence