Posts by anne_jay

Yeah i don't see the point of the uproar, even in YG itself, its rare idols have a joint collaboration with each other, this is just partnership for business and expanding each company's infrastructure and assets. It will benefit every current & future artists in the companies having a bigger userbase within weverse & a new concert hall for both companies to use.

Exactly, this investment is like for a couple of years ahead. I saw some YG stans wanting YHS back because of this news and I was like facepalming myself. Don't they realise that this investment is still a non profiting area? That with Big Hit on board, potentially YG and Naver will spend less money to bring this infrastructure to fruition. And that money could go to other areas that can help their acts or establish new investments.

Yep I did not say this was not smart. I just think Naver is basically the gear that moves this partnership and one way or another ties BH and YG into this. Hence why they're the main factor. And of course YG and BH aren't stupid, they want to join because they see a benefit, which is already quite apparent.

The whole uproar on twitter is how much this will change the tip of the iceberg (aka the acts and idols themselves)? But all in all, not much I think. I don't see them suddenly interacting with one another, or having collaborations or sharing spaces.

No.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

hmm i kinda remember seing it reached 800k but it might not be the first 24 h. Thanks

Funny how f(x) couldn't do it to Soshi I guess or Itzy to Twice or Shinee to DBSK

I could list a dozen examples

It's really tiring because it's always happening and we can't let it happen always, all of them are hated by this on fandom. There is a problem, and I'm not the problem.. go to some big BP accs, you will see they tweeting about Jennie and after that you will see they tweeting a lot more about Lisa bc they were caught off guard kkkk

That's good I only follow the good ones then :) because I see no sort

Plenty of big ot4 accs forgets about her projects, you don't need to admit it, but please, let's not act like it didn't happen and let's not make subjects like this a taboo. It needs to be talked or at least I need to rant about it. Lisa suffers enough hate to be pushed aside from blinks!

And about lilies... They are crazy, but lately they are the ones helping Lisa the most and by far, unfortunately and yes, I follow some real ot4 accs and love them. I was just perplexed about the solo thing that is in my initial text.

Meh I guess it depends on who you follow I guess. For me any sign that they're a toxic solo stan or akgae, I block them straight away. No use trying to have them as a moot with their toxicity.

Rosé solo is just around the corner, it's only logical that many OT4 bases are hyping donations for her solo more frequently now. You're complaing about Jennie having people already preparing for her next solo? I haven't seen any Big OT4 fanbase that is promoting that. The only time I saw it was from Newsjennie or archivejennie something like that which is ordinary as they're a Jennie focused fanbase. Similar to how Lisanation has always promoted everything relating to Lisa.

All I'm saying is that I'm tired of this blame game towards Blinks. Like everytime an akgae causing fanwar or havoc, it's fck blinks for setting my fave up. An akgae bashing another member, it's fck blinks for not supporting my fave. Now a solo account promoting foe their bias projects, fck blinks for not donating to my fave.

This is really funny bc if you see the rt are always like this " LILIES AND BLINKS, LET'S DO THIS TO LISA" and do you know why she has so many solo stans? You don't need to go in 2016, just go to ice cream era and see the hate she got from the ot4, the same accs tweeting about loving all four were making tweets about how they just pushed Lisa and how bad the song was bc the others girls didn't have more lines, or go to HWLT era when Lisa was being bombarded about the statue thing and the so called ot4 accs started a hashtag.about others members or go to now, where they are rt more about Jennie solo then about Lisa. Rosé deserves the support and I'm not talking about her here, the problem lies on the accs and theirs efforts to Lisa!

and the problem is most of these lisard are blaming all blinks including those who did no such things and loved her rap and everything she is. Defended her againsts antis and haters and other akgaes. But people just love to focus on the small minority of 'fake ot4'. Disregarding there's thousands more blinks who support her. Why alienate us the cry foul about it.

Plenty of OT4 big accs have shown their supports towards Lisa, it's your choice to think that she's less loved.

To be fair Lisa has so many akgaes that either always blame Blinks all the time or act like only Lilies support her. Most solo stans will be posting like 'Lilies let's donate and Lilies let's do this and that'. I don't feel that was calling out to me because I'm not a lilies, I'm a blink. Although sometimes them lisards expect OT4 to retweet or support tweets that does not even call out to them. If I was an OT4 big fanbase admin I'm not gonna retweet that as well because they're just talking to their own bunch. If they were like 'Let's support Lisa, Lilies and Blinks' then I would more than happy to retweet those.

That's why luckily there are still many OT4 efforts, despite many are trying to cancel them for whatever reason. And god forbid that we blinks focus on Rosé projects first which is already in front if our eyes. Don't worry Blinks still love Lisa and will always support her