Posts by keiko_tomoe

i don't think westeners are wrong to condemn sowon actions (since, even if she didn't know the manequinn was a nazi soldier, it doesn't change the fact that it was wrong), of course.

that said, if she is ANYTHING like me, my country never teached about nazi's uniform.

my only knowledge about nazi's clothes is the red swastika on their arm, or the swastika anywhere, which this soldier DOESN'T HAVE.

if i were to walk past this manequinn, i would 100% not know it has anything to do with nazi's at all.

it looks pretty neutral to me, like a soldier that may have fought in a important battle and THAT'S WHY they have a manequinn of him. never in my life would i even dream someone would proudly display a nazi manequinn right in the open, because this is anything but shameful.

international fans are all up on sowon because 'she had to know' but i like to think my education was pretty decent, and i didn't Ç=Ç

i wouldn't pose with a soldier anyways, like never, because i don't like or support soldiers or armies, but i wouldn't bash anyone that tried to pose with it - irl - because i would have had no clue what his clothes meant.

idk if most countries teach what the soldiers were wearing in historical events, but mine certainly didn't XD

so please try and consider that when talking about this situation.

that said, just to reafirm what i said in the beginning: it's still wrong and she should be held accountable, even if she didn't knew. but not cancel her whole career because of it, maybe.