Posts by Tic_tac_toe

Here! I have poor eye sight in only one of my eyes(-1.75) and the other is perfect. It’s like a weak eye lol. Technically even if I don’t wear glasses I can see properly since my eyes will adjust to that of the better eye but this strains my weak eye so I have to wear glasses. Well it’s recommended to be worn whenever I’m concentrating on something like a tv/computer screen which is 90% of the time anyway so I’m constantly wearing them lol.

Charting and Achievements

Kai Solo Album Records and Charting

• Hanteo Album Sales (as of Jan 13 2021) : 310,827
    • Gaon Album Sales (as of Jan 2021) : 344, 736
    • iTunes Song #1s for Mmmh : 50 (The Most for an SM artist)
    • iTunes Album #1s for KAI: 72 (The Most for an SM artist)
    • Mmmh debuted on Spotify Viral in 52 countries and peaked at #3 on the Global Spotify Viral Chart.

Official Endorsements and CFs

• GUCCI : Kai is Korea’s First Global Gucci Ambassador. He was a part of Gucci’s Fall/Winter 2019 as well as Spring/Summer 2020 eyeware campaign.
    • Bobbi Brown : Kai is Bobbi Brown Korea’s first male muse.
    • Levi’s : Levi’s dropped a CF featuring a dance performance video by Kai

Video Playlists

Official Videos

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Most Streamed Focus Cams (At Least a Million Views)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Special Stages

Solo Album Performance Videos

original.gif

Kai also known as Kim Jongin, born January 14th 1994, is a member of Kpop Groups EXO and SuperM as well as a solo artist.

Official Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/zkdlin/

Check Out EXO’s Discography here

tumblr_pjkxglxQ1M1r9f1l9o1_r1_540.gif

External Content open.spotify.com

Check out SuperM’s Discography here

e430bb68afedafd4b4c74e76ea842d03.gif

Check out Kai’s debut solo album here

6tMAjLI.gif