Posts by vividnights

it's an unpopular opinion, but to me AOT characters aren't well written at all. Especially the main trio. Mikasa seems more like a Mary Sue to me, very unrelatable and generally pretty annoying and immature. Levi and Annie (whom she is often compared to) feel much more interesting, profound and enticing imo. 90% of mikasas dialogue is basically "Ereeehh". I don't understand her popularity at aaaallll.

Eren is also too childish and annoying (pre season 4). But i find him funny.

Reiner, jean, hanji, ymir, annie, erwin and LEVI are baaaaeeee tho.

And sasha was my fave too;(

I honestly don't like the direction of the anime at all btw with all the political stuff and lots of badly written character developments..i watch because i became attached to the story and need to know how it ends. But with all my favourite characters dying or disappearing i really lost the fun

That was just my irrelevant opinion tho:)

i really don't know why I'm still watching the anime lol. Maybe i keep going because of Levi, my fave anime boy. Most of the other characters are super badly written and I seriously can't understand how people can love eren or mikasa. Worst.characters.ever. urgh

But I'm super in love with Jean and Reiner this season. They developed well.

Yesterday's episode was just super sad. Although I already knew what would happen I wept. She was one of my fave characters..

If we count Ailee (who isn't really kpop) she is by far the most skilled vocalist among them.

Another underrated vocalist must be Hyolyn, former SISTAR member. She supports down to F3 and up to Eb5/E5, recently even up to F5 on a good day. She has really nice coordinated belts and resonance, and one of the best female lower registers in kpop. Her improvement has been amazing in the past 2 years. She is closest to Ailee in terms of technique.

1. Ailee

2. Hyolyn

3. Luna

>

4. Taeyeon

5. Wendy

6. Eunji

7. Raina

8. Solar

9. Yuju

10. Jihyo

The rest.