Posts by Jenchulichaengbp

Anyone who follows bp and Lisa specifically would know she never ever posts much. She keeps that content to a minimum, Lisa is the only one who has never started a solo VLive, or chatted much with fans on ch+, even now on weverse posted one pic and disappeared. She isn't one of lots of words either. I mean that has always been a known fact unless I'm missing something.

At this point, I think you guys are making up excuses and blaming the company for anything that you don't like. "Forcing her to stay home and not letting her visit her family, forcing her not to post, this is really suspicious no way"... Really?

I mean we all hate that damned and they have surely done their fair share of absolute stupid unimaginable things but I find it laughable and somewhat creepy how y'all treat Lisa like she isn't her own person, like some prisoner held captive or a robot who has no say in anything whatsoever. But that's just me.

She's been forced from the beginning. Thank you for explaining this. Now her pictures that she took by herself. I'm 100% sure that she would love to post them on Instagram for free bc she loves photography but they forced her to sell them for $$$ This company barely takes care of her. I can't wait to see her exposing their mistreatments on her once she leaves that company

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She looks gorgeous

They are so creative. ,😂🤣 And ofc all the money go to their other groups MVs

waiting for the last one to say it was the biggest shit they've ever planned.

The last one here you go. Now its completed let's say it's bullshit

I think some people are taking this way too seriously. Sure being compared isn't really nice but this comment doesn't mean that it is offensive to other members. They are probably talking about how Baemon is gonna be all-rounders, etc.

I really hope that the hate with Jennie decreases, this is getting too much.

Lmao. You don't get the point here. Most blinks are not hating on Jennie. They are hating on the he company for obviously trying to end BP. What is this pop up store thing during covid 19? All they want now is money

Lmao. Looks like this company is trying make fans move on from BP don't they. But let me give you some advice. It's 10 Lisa that matters... ¬‿¬

I have to agree and say I don't feel the hype for her solo yet... but everything else u mentioned is bullshit...

I really wish the company does something to promote her... they really just like lying comfortably, milking the girls for their worth...

Like do something for once....

As a ot4 that you are you need to pretend to against agkaes. But let's be honest. They dont let her post anywhere. All she posts these days are ads. She didn't even come on weverse today while other members posted so many times. This is not her wanting this. It's them forcing her to

I feel like the company is afraid of her power and they try to push other members while it is Lisa's turn. This is making me angry and I'm not even gonna buy bps album if they come back before Lisa. Jisoo has her hair color changed so it's pretty obvious they want to take the hype from Lisa solo and use it on ot4s content. This is so unfair.