Posts by Escapethemaze

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This no question. Most unique atmosphere in a song for a long time. They recorded the English version first so there is nothing jarring or awkward compared to the KR version, in fact, they said it was the KR version they altered the diction to feel more like this one as it came out so well. Also none of the girls are fluent but you would never guess - they worked so hard.

If I have to pick from the list then i'd say The Feels. Pop perfection and it didn't feel like they changed their concept or sound to be more palatable to westerners. This was Twice on top of their game imho. I do like Rosie's solos too.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is what I thought too. Here in the UK you describe a dirty, horrible place as a dive. It's going to take a while to view it positively lol

Queens of foreign covers. Their English versions are immaculate too despite no one being fluent. As for the last song, it is Moonlight, which is a bop!

:pepemusic:

It's not a massive deal if the songs continue to be decent, but this is a bugbear of mine being a music stan over visuals or anything else. Unusual or differing vocal colours really help me get into a group and with IVE I think it may take a very long time to distinguish them aside from Yujin.

I don't think it is just down to the song either as it is the same for me in Take It too. Their voices seem on the same level and same pitch. My prayers go out to the people behind colour coded videos when they have to try to figure out lyric distribution blind.

Noise music queens came to mind as I was watching it, damn some parts are chaotic af but it is still super catchy. The "girls all over the world" bit is in my head already. Also my girl E:U slayed her rap yet again :pepelove1: I don't think this will be my favourite from them honestly but I am so glad to have them back.

Chorus is boppy, not the best song ever or anything, but it is definitely catchy. Though I don't know how I feel about them as a whole - they all sound so similar that thus far no one's parts are standing out, I think I prefer groups with a wider variety of vocal colours. Saying that I am willing to be won over in the future.

Never over that they debuted with this intro.

:love:

:eyes: