Posts by Casiane

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone here is watching Lighter and Princess? If not, I would recommend this drama. You won't regret watching it!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I genuinely want to know...how did the person filming him not just go 'boop' on his nose. It looks so tempting and ugh!!! he looks soooo good. How is this real??

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The fact is Wooyoung called him out and 1/2 Original Choreographers made a statement. Both done maturely, quietly and professionally. Vata comes out with a statement basically calling them liars and invalidating the issue and their feelings and people are buying it. He's acting like an entitled asshole, instead of simply acknowleding there's an issue and it looks similar and maybe taking accountability, hell even saying he will discuss the matter privately with them is better htan acting like a selfish asshole. There's nothing wrong in wanting a better statement then what he gave.

The hate didn't start with the statement. The statement just made atinys angrier because ateez/anze didn't get the apology. Vata explained his own concept and I think it matched with the choreo. The only part I think was unnecessary was the slight shade to ateez/anze. He could have skipped it but after a week of all the hate and shade thrown at him (mostly by fans)...I am not surprised. People are petty after all.

Anyway, we clearly are of different opinions. I genuinely don't think there's any benefit to be had from continuing our discussion.

The fact of the matter is, the artist themselves see an issue and that needs to be respected. Period.

So...as long as an artist has an issue with a choreo because they perceive it as a copy of their own, the other artist should apologize? That's a dangerous precedent. I think people are allowed to defend themselves. You can choose to disregard their excuse. Also, the community showing support for Vata does show that there's at least a division of opinion and it's not so black and white.

how its reasonable when its exact copy and also Vata guy follows the og choreographer and also he knows ATEEZ

its clear he watched this and copied step by step lmao

also there's difference between stealing dance move and choreograph it for another group for their comeback

and stealing dance move and using it for street dance competition and even making challenge with it (the task was to come up with original choreo) because once u're in street dancing there has to be professionalism u have to come up with originality, its like hip hop rap scene, rappers get mad when their rap flow gets stolen, ofc since there's no copyright thing these things are very normalised in the hip hop scene, so even people stopped calling it out, so actually what Wooyou did is quite brave, also he has the every right to call it out, literally if the ogs calling out plagiarism, its literally plagiarism, if there was misunderstanding they would have solved it and came terms with it already

I saw side by side comparisons of the two in the respective videos and I did see differences. The feet thing is moonwalk I believe and the sequence looks different to me. So yeah, I can see Vata's fan's side.

For Atinys' (I didn't post video because as Atiny I am sure you all have watched many), I see why they think it's a copy because there are similar elements.

Both sides seem reasonable to me so if someone agrees with Vata, I don't think they deserve to be hated for it.

I dont think hating on Woo because he was man enought to call out that warranted either,

I dont think harassing atinys for calling out plagiarism warranted either

idk why people act like only atinys are the ones doing the harassment, do u know how much we have attacked and harassed by other fandoms when first we just shared and discussed the pann posts regarding this that posted way back in sep after airing of that ep, literally every fandom attacked us to the point where we have no other choice to be quiet, thank god Woo called it

Okay, so let me tell you something. The whole biting thing...an Mbiti0us fan made that initial thread on twitter and explained it to atinys. And now a dancer from Mbiti0us liked Vata's post on IG and atinys started harassing him which led to Mbiti0us fans being alienated from atinys. The fandom is not doing itself any favors by being so toxic.

i don't really care who liked the apology...It doesn't change the fact that he shaded his own friends, and still isn't taking accountabilty despite the original choreographers speaking out .I don't really care that toxic "atiny's" are doing stupid shit. What I care about is that vata posted a very shitty statement, shaded everyone involved which is extremely unprofessional of him, and shit's on people who are supposed to be his friends.

This does not change the fact that the move is an exact copy. I'm tired of repeating this, time and time again we have explained the problem, the situation and why that apology isn't accepted by us as a fandom.

Like I said, I don't have an opinion on plagiarism thing. Being a third party, I have seen both sides and to me, they both seem reasonable.

This post in particular was of interest to me because it really breaks it down and I did see differences.

But yeah, not a dancer or knowledgeable so my opinion is not really relevant.

Still, whatever happens, I really don't care for the fandom's behavior in this.

the said idols dancers were other day praising ATEEZ (i guess now i understand they did for clout) and some even worked with yet they betray them like this thats why atinys are pissed at them

Everyone is allowed their opinion on the issue. Being on good terms with someone doesn't mean that you can't have an opinion that contradicts theirs. I don't think hating on idols/dancers liking Vata's post is warranted.

No one should be attacked and many Atiny have said that, we aren't claiming the people who are doing the attacking as fans of Ateez. I dont' condone the negative behavior, even one of my 2nd ult groups did the dance challenge but I can't hate them, it's not their fault and they dont' deserve hate. Idk why SOME people are taking it that far. ridiculous at best

Whether you claim them as fans or not, they are ateez fans. And I haven't seen many oppose these fans.

Quite a few are backing up ateez. nice try. The only person speaking out to bck up vata is another thief himself who didn't correctly credit HOSHI and some other seventeen membersin a choreography they worked on. He's not exactly a credible source. ha.

There are multiple dancers who liked Vata's post, including a dancer who has worked with Ateez before.

...and there are more. You can find all proof on twitter.

Honestly, I understood the fandom till they started going after any and all idols/choreographers/dancers who liked Vata's statement. From what I have seen, if you have a stance different than there's, you are their target and I don't like that kind of attitude.

I don't have much of an opinion on this because I have seen dancers call it plagiarism and I have seen dancers explain how it wasn't. However, I do think this is being blown out of proportion. Vata may or may not have copied the move but he doesn't deserve to lose his career over one move and neither do other idols/dancers needs to be attacked for it either.