Posts by Noemi

kpop fans - Oh Lucas scandal.

C-ent fans - Kris Wu, Zhang Zhehan, Zhao Wei, Zhang Shuang, Qian Feng, that voice actor guy and I guess, now Lucas.

What a bad month for C-ent honestly and it's not even over yet.

What are the FACTS? All I read was some girl went to his room for a "casting party" and stayed after all the other guests left to have sex with him. He paid her and she wanted a relationship rather than payment. It's the casting couch and she was a willing participant. Why didn't her manager accompany her to this "casting party" if she was so young? Nothing about this makes sense. It seems to have become more sensational as people began questioning her motives. Why didn't any of those women contact the police FIRST? The police arrested him based on social media posts? I don't get it.

I'm a bit tired of the "Me Too" bandwagon. Report it FIRST and stop whining about it later. Think of how many women could have been protected had you used common sense to report a predator. Also, fangirls are seriously fucked in the head. Some of them will do ANYTHING when they don't get their way. I'll never forget reading about the account of the woman that gave her idol boyfriend ketamine because he wanted to break up with her. I've also seen those crazy ass fan fictions some of you write and read many accounts of the behavior of fangirls towards idols. I need cold hard facts before I jump on the bandwagon of a fangirl cause like I said before, some of you are seriously fucked in the head.

There have been allegation before though. Five years ago, he was accused of rape but his team buried that. And most of his victims were underage or barely legal at 18-19. Kids basically. And China is a conservative society where wearing the tag of rape victim isn't easy. From DMZ's story, the one who brought this all to light, she agreed to meet to discuss for a role in the MV but didn't know that she would be meeting for drinks. She didn't go to a casting couch. She was unconscious when the sex happened. Morning after, Kris manipulated her to think he wants to date her and take care of her. She was 18 at the time and yeah, she believed that. Predators are pretty charming when they need to be.

Also no, police didn't arrest him based on social media posts. China police doesn't make any arrests until they have solid proof. They have close to 100% conviction rate and with a person like Kris, who has strong influence and known internationally, they need permissions from higher ups, which they wouldn't have gotten without evidence. Also, Kris is Canadian which means it needs to be reported to Canadian embassy so another reason why this arrest is not without evidence. A police officer, not from the same branch of course, explained this on weibo.

From what's been said on weibo, there is video evidence of him raping a 14 year old. The girl was unconscious at that time. Of course, we will never see the evidence so it's up to you to believe what is and what isn't. He will be convicted. There's no doubt about it. It's just a question of when.

Well…this is one messy situation. I don’t want to assume, but if this is true, I hope he gets what he deserves, and the the alleged victim (or victims? Not entirely updated on this situation) get the justice that they deserve.

Chinese police doesn't make public statements till they have solid proof and can convict the accused. Their conviction rate is close to 100%. Also, given the status Kris Wu has in society and the media coverage, they wouldn't have moved in without evidence. Based on what's on weibo, there is video evidence of rape against Kris. Honestly, I have no doubt he's guilty.

This is coming straight out of weibo:

ec22d192c0cbc114334238a9479b5741.png

8b17c69f9bb13c375e9a1039d1d62f43.png

Also this,

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I feel like news like this deserves a new thread onto itself.

It's unfotunate I have to say though that I am actually shocked that they arrested him but I've been too long used to corrupted laws that protect criminals like him.

Kris is Canadian. Victims are Chinese. He is at a disadvantage because he is seen as foreigner. Also, if Jack Ma wasn't spared, Kris definitely won't be.

Kris Wu got arrested. For everyone who doubted DMZ, here's your proof. There's at least enough evidence that police actually arrested him. Chinese police doesn't do anything without solid proof.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yes, that was a mistranslation. A friend who read the original police statement said a better translation would be that she wanted to bring maximum attention to the issue but it was mistranslated by K0reaboo I think and that translation spread. No c-news twitter accounts are as popular among international fans so the correct translation didn't make it to people who don't specifically follow these twitter accounts.

Thank you it seems kris lied about all that duh.

I think her story makes sense .. they got drunk had sex dated he got bored of her and went for other girls.

I think the only part that's hard to prove is the rape part.. but the Chinese police are doing a great job tbh i think can prove it.

I hope.

Rape is hard to prove but I have some confidence in Chinese police.

there are so many delulus still defending him on twitter, weibo, etc. It's so sick to read them.

The focus is so much on how Du is not a perfect victim. It's all why did she go why didn't she leave right away why did she drink why did she post on weibo she must be doing it for attention... yadee yadee ya same victim blaming bs. I'd like the media and influencers to pay more attention to why Kris lured young teenagers to his hotel room with the pretense of offering them work. Ya let's start with THAT

His fans are being so ridiculous. They got two of the update accounts suspended just because they were translating weibo posts about the case and it made Kris look bad. It's irritating as hell.

Noemi

Updates :whatr:

The last update was the police statement released. The rape allegation is under investigation but if you have followed the case, you can see Kris's side definitely lied a lot.

- Kris was very adamant that he met DMZ only once but police confirmed they did date.

- He also said that her phone was never taken away. Again, it's opposite of what the police stated.

- He accused DMZ of extortion, which she was proved innocent of by the police.

E657pIpUUAUTjJ0?format=jpg

E657qqpVkA00hZ3?format=jpg

As for those questioning why she dated him after, here's her response. Keep in mind she was an 18 year old girl when this happened and lives in China, which is relatively a conservative country.

E66J1ySVUA8CBrc.jpg%3Alarge?width=619&height=586

That's all the major updates.

Take my heart, why don't you?

External Content www.youtube.com

Two more witnesses:

newest update. unsure if it's true, because Weibo has now been paid off to remove everything about Kris. Legit, you try to click into something about Kris, and the page goes 404 . There were news before saying that DMZ can't be contacted, but I'm not sure of that either, because again, hard to find info at the moment.

The trend keeps disappearing even though it's the most discussed trend on weibo right now. And he has done this before so people are suspecting it's his team.

DMZ is fine now. Her sister confirmed I belive but she can't be on weibo rn. Why, I am not sure.

Porsche says goodbye Kris!

Finally.

LV and BVLGARI what's up with you?

DMZ can't be contacted. This is getting fishy now. Her friend revealed that she was being threatened and now, she can't be reached. Hopefully, she is fine.

Also, DMZ comes from a wealthy family as well. She doesn't need to get money like this. She has also opened herself to a lot. All her information is online including where she studies and stuff. The girl really isn't gaining anything from this.

And there are other victims who have come out after his statement. It's very very unlikely that he is completely innocent.