Posts by Selynn

that's why SM is so weird to only giving them a freedom now...

imagine what contents they already have now if this is had been allowed for a years ago ;(;(

SM always thinks of girl groups as secondary. Or they didn't allow it because aespa had rookie years. As you know, idols sometimes said some words and the slightest word what they say on vlive can be use them againts negatively. Now is definitely the right time for Aespa. I think the focus of hate has shifted to other top groups.

this is weird. Even hybe who pretends garam never existed didn't delete her concept photos

Jyp is doing this so that people can be talk. Good tactic so that it will always keep the group on the agenda. Even though netizens was upset about Jinni departure, It seems that netizens haven't spoken much and seem to have accepted the situation. :thumbup: It would be the best answer to Jyp if Jinni redebut in another group and had a more successful :thumbup:

I think the Alice and Wonderland concept only naturally suits the Red Velvet. Example: Rookie, Zimzalabim. That's why I think Jyp should find a concept that fits better with their girl group. I thought they were going to doing like badass concept in Mafia style. Loco's concept was nice too. But this year's concepts were not creative at all and confused me. The Sneaker concept didn't fit with the song. Sorry about Chesire, but it didn't reflect the a little bit creepy vibe of the Alice and Wonderland concept. So instead of giving Red Velvet concept, Jyp should give Itzy a badass and mature or sexy concept. :thumbup:

But SM bad company and never thinks about the safety of their idols. :pepe-cut:

This situation made me angry. :pepe-love-not: They still couldn't come to their senses. :pepe-shame:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ReveluvTaglist

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

MidzyTaglist

ShawolTaglist

FearnotTaglist

FearnotTaglist

ReveluvTaglist

Jyp :pepe-torch::pepe-bonk::pepe-love-not: If Jinni had done something big, they would have revealed it. Or the event leaked already. I think Jyp's fault is more serious in this case. They immediately removed Jinni to cover up their own mistakes i think. Jinni discovered something about Jyp and when she found out about it, they kicked her out of the group. If you think that companies are innocent, you are very wrong. :pepe-shrug: It's even more pathetic if they sent it because of the dating ban. I wish Jinni and Nmixx success in their careers. :pepe-pray:

ReveluvTaglist