Posts by Multi_Smile

no, she didn't do good, in fact her language during her own letter is what killed her in korea, people were 50:50 before she released her first letter, after she did, people were sure she's guilty, she should had let cube handle it, they have staff hired to write letters in best and most neutral way, is a reason why idols never write their own letters during scandals

U think cube knew she was gonna write the letters and did nothing, like use ur brain, obv cube panicked and told her to write her side of the story. Its really easy to think about it, cube NEVER HANDLED ANYTHING, N E V E R, we all know except you i guess

Idk why u keep comparing garam situation with Soojin Soojin wrote her part of the story and she did good, her part was all true, Cube on the other hand couldnt handle it, if u compare it to SM on the other hand thats a company who can handle such things. For hybe it was a new debuted group who had very few fans , couldnt have risked it. For gidle, like i said it would've been fine if only cube knew how to handle it. Gidle would've gotten successful either way. Goooobaiiii

not really, the scandal was too big for any company, not only cube, Hybe kicked out Garam too and Soojin scandal involved another celebrity too, is not only about cube

Soojin was not proved innocent, she actually lost her lawsuit because of lack of proofs and Gidle will be nowhere where they are if they keep Soojin in the group, suck for her but they did the right thing for the group as a whole

First of all the ''celebrity'' didnt confirm anything, somehow she got her nose in for some buzz cuz shes a nobody, when soojin left fans reached out and were like WHAT R U SAYING, she was like opss its not my fault , i wasnt talking about soojin uh i actually wasnt sure. So that was fake news. The scandal got big cuz cube literally DIDNT KNOW how to HANDLE IT so they kept quiet.

Second, she wasnt proven innocent or guilty cuz both parties had no evidence, why u may ask , cuz all they did is fight on the phone and cussed each other, it went both ways. Third, GIDLE would've been fine if cube had the balls to fix things and defend her or not kick her and filed a police report.

ugh I will always hate cube for this, they could have actually capitalised on that shiz, P-Nation literally kept pushing them as couple and benefited :c

Hyuna in Cube and Triple H group was really something else and you ruined it over dating news :pepe-sad:

I will never forgive you Cube... I hope the ladies with hot booties and boobies leave you too and join aspiring new artist called Soojin so you can go back to nugudom. :pepe-torch:

FRR they ruined pentagon and especially HUI he deserves better, man's mad talented, cube is so shit, i rlly wish gidle would leave so cube can go down FINALLY

I don't know how her controversy ended, did she got cleared of the accusations or what? I know international kpop stans don't care about the truth and will pretend the bullying accusations of any idol were never truth but is this her case?

Basically, the only thing that she said was true was that she had a fight with her friend on the phone and they cussed each other. Thats the ''bullying'', then it went down even more when the sister of the friend started making out shit about her bullying everyone when she didnt and there's no proof. Basically she's innocent and cube didnt make any efforts on shutting down the rumors.

Its crazy cuz the friend and the sister were making fun of her on an instgram live but ofc thats not ''bullying'' i guess.

Things went worse when an actress wanted to stir drama that she was in a bullying group and all but then she said OH OPSS U GUYS THOUGHT I WAS TALKING ABOUT SOOJIN ?? WELL ITS UR FAULT CUZ U THOUGHT THAT? OPSSSIIISSSS. She just ruined her reputation even more for nothing. Thats the whole story.

Ur so cringe it hurts :skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

I used to think she was guilty even more with that actress making that statement. But she was PROVEN innocent by an independent investigation. She was so staunch that she was innocent. You could argue that CUBE the company made the decision but what about GIDLE? They're CUBE's most popular group and make their own music so surely they would have had enough power to get them off? To get her to stay? Feels like she was dumbed when things got hard. Feel bad for her.

lol why would u believe the actress, thats actress said nothing to prove her guilty. When all the shit went down, she literally said oh OPSSS I DIDNT KNOW PEOPLE WOULD EVER THINK I WAS TALKING ABOUT SOOJIN HEHE. Karma will get her, shes already a NOBODY.

Anyways cube panics like people said, just like they panicked with DAWN and Hyuna. The only brain that they have is Soyeon

We do love idols who support Palestine, the one and only

basically she renewed a long time ago when RV renewed their contract with SM but for some reason this false report got out to the public and SM already cleared it and said she renewed already with the members. there wasnt a new solo contract or whatever

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.