Posts by Cydney

Girlfriend, you are mental. Now go outside and touch grass so you can join the rest of us in the real world where we don’t get so upset about someone else’s opinions about……..(gasp)….A K-POP GROUP! LOL! You’d think I had slapped your momma with how upset you are about my opinion. Get a grip or a real life. I’ll make a point of posting more of my opinions cause pissing you off is hilarious.

Of course you aren't here to make friends clearly, but this is a public forum. Just because something you say is your opinion doesn't mean it's immune to criticism. Other people can have an opinion about YOUR opinions. That's how this works.

No matter how much you damage control by saying you like both groups, you can't sit here acting surprised when people respond to your OPINION that specific idols are bland with a strong opinion of their own.

I see your critical thinking skills are lacking. I don’t need to do damage control and I’m certainly not surprised that people responded to my opinion. This is a message board after all. I said I like both groups because I like both groups, but that doesn’t make either one of them perfect. And people like you are actually the problem because you think you have a right to control what other people think. In my case, you can’t, nor can you stop me from expressing my opinions with your objections.

You are obviously one of those “group think” types that can’t stand for people to not fit into the mold of thinking exactly as you. I don’t have to like everything about anything, and I don’t like everything about anything or anyone. If there is something I like, I state it, if there is something I don’t, I state it. I’m not like you silly K-pop Stan’s that needs to be in an echo chamber. I said what I said because that’s what I think, whether YOU or anyone else on here likes it or not, so deal with it. Most of you K-pop Stan’s come off as insane with your need to act as the thought police.

This comment actually confused me. What do you mean Hybe didn't introduce them to wider audience? They're being more promoted than Nj and I thought we all know that. Individual YouTube shows, mc, variety shows, Japan debut, going to have their world tour and many more. They even let Yunjin released her own songs. They also get their own brand deals like Nj. And they still until now continuely promoting EPBW on tiktok with a lot of idols.bSoumu did promoting them well, but people just didn't vibe to their songs like people do with Nj or even their previous TT, antifragile. Unforgiven is such a weak TT and EPBW didn't really enough to make them have a viral hit even with how much they promoting it. In short, this cb is very bland and I think with how low their hype for this cb compared to the last one, many people obviously agree with this. If they really want to be more popular outside of Asia, it's such a tough job to be done if they can't come up with something like Antifragile again.

And for Nj girls, errr idk if you really watching them or even a fans because this comment obviously show that you're Fearnot. But nvm. I just very surprised someone even thought that Minji especially Hanni and Danielle personalities are bland. Their Lollapalooza concert definitely prove that. The last paragraph actually is unnecessary to add, you can proceed to uplifting Lsf without mentioning Nj personalities. That's obviously a drag lol.

Did I strike a nerve or something? LOL! I said what I said. I like both groups and I’ve made that perfectly clear. I STAN no one.

I think LeSserafim would be incredibly popular outside of Asia. In my opinion, I don’t think I’ve seen a girl group beat them performance wise. I didn’t like “I’m Fearless”, I really liked “AntiFragile”. When I saw the opening for “Unforgiven”, I knew I was hooked. It struck me like BTS “Fire” did. Yunjin was absolutely fire and mesmerizing. All of the girls are so talented and most importantly very different from each other. It’s easy to remember who they are individually. Now when I saw and heard “Eve, Psyche, and the Bluebeards Wife” I wanted to know what they were doing at HYBE that they weren’t introducing these girls to a much wider audience. I would have promoted the hell out of that song to the US market.

New Jeans was an instant hit to me. I love everything about them but their personalities are a bit bland with the exception of Hyein. I feel like the group reins her in a lot because of her age. All of the LeSserafim girls are interesting. Eunchae is simply the most adorable person I’ve ever seen but every single one of them has a fantastic aura. I also love that they look healthy and not like stick people even though they are very thin.

I’m not sure where Jennie feels that YG was holding them back other than not making a lot of music. With all the media play YG gives them to make them appear more popular than they really are, I just don’t see it.

BlackPink is a strange mix. You have the member that dances well, one that sings well, one that acts and makes a great spokesmodel. Then you have the one that is kind of good at all three, but not great at anything. None of them have what it takes to make it solo in the West. There has never been a popular Asian solo artist other than Bruno Mars in the West, and Bruno Mars looks like he’s either Hispanic or black so that actually works to his advantage in the west.

Realistically, Jennie is the most disadvantaged one in BP when it comes to striking out on her own, which is strange because she was the one the company propped up the most. As it turns out, she is the one who needed to be propped up the most because she has no outstanding talents.

I feel bad for SM artists. The only brains in SM was kicked out and if HYBE takes over then SM will be run by a bunch of idiots. At least they won’t sell the company down the River for bribes (hopefully). Either way SM was getting screwed because Kakao would need to squeeze money out of the artists to pay for all the bribes to the SM executives anyways. The only people who were going to benefit from SM and Kakao were the people getting more power and pay raises. No mention of any better contracts for SM artists.

So SM would be run by a bunch of idiots if HYBE takes over? How did you come to that conclusion? HYBE has managed to buy major shares of a company that years ago tried to suppress them. They also managed to have the biggest act in K-pop history (BTS). HYBE has done more for K-pop in the short amount of time they have existed than ANY of the other entertainment companies. They made the blueprint that all the other companies are now trying to follow. So how again is HYBE run by a bunch of idiots?

SM obviously was already being run by idiots, that’s why they are in the situation they are in now. What dickheads would actually think they could just invent shares to sell to a specific company? Never mind, I already know the answer.