Posts by SooYoung

there's just something special about these 2 girls

they don't need to do tons of Facial expression to have a lot of charisma on stage

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

All released in 2019, but of TWICEPINKVELVET how do you rank the title tracks? For me I love them all but: Psycho > Fancy > Kill This Love

you put RBB and not kill this love x))

their chart performance can be explain by the fact that the song doesn't fit the season

but there's no explanation to them having such low sales

considering that even if it's a ballad album, fans would still buy it to support their favs

At this point expect them thinking to THAT level. Like Exo new comeback had a lot of extraterrestrial references (eclipses, etc.)

Also apparently this:

External Content twitter.com

2009 :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

they are really some genius hidden in SM, i'm blown away :woow:

Knetz are really stalking Karina x)))

a simple recommendation from her on Bubble make a song trend x))

External Content twitter.com

oh i know about them since their onehallyu days lol so i’ve seen a lot of their history

LMAOOOO WTF are you even talking about i've never been on Onehallyu '-'

damn you really enjoy lying about stuff to get some attention so stop pretending like you know things when you obviously know nothing

because the only Kpop forum i've been on were AKP and a french forum '-'

you seem really ....

well your words are as good as mine, and i very well can say you’re the one lying and it could be just as valid as your claim lol since the old forum is already deleted and there’s no way to verify. I do know you made this same thread about chungha and sunmi in the old forum tho and that’s all i care about, so you can try to say whatever, idc:wellr:

yeah keep lying '-'

if you have nothing to add to the discussion you know the exit, nobody need you here

They deserve so much more attention, and i know that Koreans and International fans would love some of their songs if they give them a chance and listen to them and stop listening to only popular artist