Posts by SooYoung

i really can't explain how i feel

i've been a fan since their debut, i remember being in algeria when they debuted and wanted to see the mv and all their performance, and trust me with the internet connexion in algeria it wasn't something easy to do

i remember seeing everybody criticizing aespa for being weak and how people were always making threads about " is red velvet out of the top 3 GG" , " why X group already surpass red velvet" , " red velvet is done after RBB & zzb" the amount of shit they had to face in 2018

and now to see that in their 8th year they are able to chart like all the newest group who sales a lot

and can debut in the top 10 with their song after so many years

like it's so amazing

they are one of the gg of all time with the best stability in korea in popularity and nobody expected them to be one

Just woke up to this news and i couldn't be happier

i can't believe that this girls are still peaking in their career during heir 8th year

now all the people who were saying "red velvet digital are good but physically they can't compete with other gg so they are declining " should be embarass

Red velvet is stronger than time they can never be outdated

i would date someone with a sweet personality even if by society standard he isn't handsome at the moment i'm physically attracted to him

it's impossible to date someone to who you're only attract by their personality, because it just means being friends

and you can't date someone you're only interest by their look, because it's just call a hookup

Doesnt kworb just scrape the youtube for viewer/stream count, so basically unfiltered? I doubt they would add a non official third party website as a source tho. So i would think that either they made a deal with youtube for daily data or they are just using their weekly chart, which is just dumb if so.

it will be an advantage for idol groups but basically kill the chance for a pak for any non idol artist in korea.

not really idol group, just girlgroup and soloist

the top 31 is full of just Girlgroup and soloist

and the BG at #31 is bts

to see any other bg chart you have to go to #87 and it's darari by treasure

but GG will have a very big push considering how alcohol free is still#66 there

Queendom is #46

this is one of your more unhinged takes lol why on earth would tzuyu go to china when they hate her? after the flag scandal china wants nothing to do with her or twice

because china is opening to her again

i remember seeing a post about the most popular member tag in china tiktok

and Tzuyu isn't far from Jeongyeon, Sana, and chaeyoung numbers when only 2021 was take into account for her in comparison of the other member tags

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

she's also one of the member with the biggest bar on weibo

she might not reach the level of popularity that Victoria or luhan have in china

but she'll make much more money promoting in taiwan or trying in china by focusing on her fandom than korea

If Lisa's Korean, knetz will probably hype her up to the best thing since kimchi.

So yeah, it's possible to have some measure of success but never top tier.

well it would be the case for most of the idol mention if they were koreans they would have been much more successfull

but looking at Lisa in comparison of the other members solo in korea, her solo flop even in the initial charting and tbh i don't see how YG could do anything to improve her popularity here, because even if she's popular internationally koreans doesn't seem to be interest in getting behind her

I want Ningning to succeed in Korea but I have no hope especially with the recent accident, she’s the #1 target.

i would love this but SM will never promote a foreigner even if she blows up

they are focusing on karina and winter in korea , so even if she didn't have this accident i doubt she would had a chance

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Next level AUDIO almost reach 100m views in less than a year wow, half of their MV views. Other than BP and BTS, are there any artist that have 100m audio?

Wow :woow:

it's now the most view 4th gen song audio

aespa is so strong that even their audio is moving like a MV :aespa4:

we had tons of foreigners idols through the years in kpop but once it was time to go solo they all went back to their country or flopped

• Amber tried to become successfull in korea at first but when she notice that it wasn't working she went to US and now she's promoting in china
    • Jackson decided to follow a career in china even if he had a decent popularity in korea
    • Tao, Luhan, kris all decided to go back to china after exo to pursue their solo activites
    • Victoria didn't even try to promote in korea she directly moved to china
    • cheng xiao, ... all put WJSN on the side to pursue solo career in china
    • Nickhun tried to release album in korea who all flopped hard, that's why nowadays he's focusing more on his activities in Thailand
    • Lisa debut in Korea, but her solo debut flopped there even if she's very successfull internationally, that's why YG promotes her more in china and internationally now

it seems like it's impossible for foreigner to become successfull in korea and most of them seems to not even try anymore and directly prefer to surf on their "kpop idols" popularity to use it to their advantage in their home country

do you think it's possible for a foreigner idol to become successfull in korea in their solo activities ? and if yes who currently do you think have the best potential for this and why ?

i wouldn't be surprise personally if she doesn't resign

Twice aren't in their peak anymore and tzuyu being a foreigner doesn't have any future in a solo career in korea

i think it would be more smart to leave now that Twice are still a pretty big name, go to china or taiwan and use twice popularity to become huge there, and go into acting and modeling there

foreigners idol never have any futur in korea it's a fact, so she'll most likely lost her time pursuing a solo career in korea

when she can go to china for example and get tons of brand deal and also do job that jyp might have prevent her from doing