Posts by Fsfsksf

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

seeing airport photos and soogyus vlive...cant wait until they can actually travel again

On another note, i don't really like shipping but this caption is killing me for so many reasons:angryr:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I want to say that, but I'm afraid people will be mad. But this is TXT guild, so.... :angryr:

I also saw mubank previous MC, bomin-yeeun, bogum-irene. I noticed that no matter how good looking the guests, both MC also can balance it by their own beauty. Maybe that's also one reason why Mubank choose Soobin-Arin.

The 31 guests :eyes: .

They definitely also have a specific look they go for. I think a lot of the mcs theyve paired together could pass as siblings.

Music Bank interview camera might be scary for some idols. The light isn't that bright, and if their stylist messed up their make up, we can see extreme skin tones gap between their face and neck. TXT are okay though.

External Content youtu.be

I hope this doesn't come off as mean but sometimes mubank interviews make me realize just how good looking soobin and arin are. Like they look gorgeous next to anyone.

How about Hueningkai?

I think he uses it sometimes too, but more for the smoothing filters than anything (but I think all of them kind of still do that at times). Idk he's the palest so its hard to tell.

Beomgyu always follows Yeonjun. Good boy :teeheek:

I can't tell if Taehyun using edit app or just finding a good lighting.

Taehyun is definitely still using that damn snow app

I cant figure out if soobin still uses it or if he's just naturally paler

and when soobin never posts odi again :cryingr:

I'll actually post these together :oops:

I kind of don't know the difference between all these charts, but the #1's look good