Am I only one who likes every tittle track by DreamNote?

• Their songs are so great. I don't understand why they are so underrated! :pepe-puddle:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i think YouChanDoThis likes them too

Thanks for mentioning me. I love them!

"Hugs for everyone! Hugs for everyone. Everyone needs a hug!"

"You guys are wonderful. You guys are brilliant. You guys are excellent. You guys are fantastic. You guys are ethereal. You guys are the best. You guys are meant for us. You guys are infinity and beyond. You guys are Stray Kids. You guys are STAY."

• Underrated. Only make fun bops. I stand by this.

"Hugs for everyone! Hugs for everyone. Everyone needs a hug!"

"You guys are wonderful. You guys are brilliant. You guys are excellent. You guys are fantastic. You guys are ethereal. You guys are the best. You guys are meant for us. You guys are infinity and beyond. You guys are Stray Kids. You guys are STAY."

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!