why is lana so problematic im crying

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

mf be putting bops like this out but i dont wanna support but like at the same time this shit slaps

• Is she really problematic ?

Chemtrails in the country club is one of my fav songs so far this year

i used to fuck with her but then she mocked a "latina" accent and then wore a net maks to an event JUST to promote her shitty poetry and put all her fans at risk, yes, they chose to go but lana couldve used a proper mask ?!

• Personally I put artists in 2 categories:

The ones who are obviously fucked up and no one actually expects them to be good and not problematic. I mean, I doubt there is anyone who is a fan of Eminem and who would say hes not problematic. But we always knew how he was and people can go and listen to his music fully aware of his character. Lana falls in that category too. Like, her music kinda says it all. I can go and listen to singers like that. I know who they are, everyone knows and yeah thats it. I like the music, thats it.

Then there is the second category. The ones who act all proper and innocent and nice hiding their shitty persona. And when the trugh comes out, thats actually disappointing. Like you dont wanna be deceived right? You wanna know who xou support right? And I unstan in such cases. Because I would rather lszen to music of an out of the closet jackass than a closeted jackass.

• i used to fuck with her but then she mocked a "latina" accent and then wore a net maks to an event JUST to promote her shitty poetry and put all her fans at risk, yes, they chose to go but lana couldve used a proper mask ?!

:wellr::wellr: we all make mistakes I don't think Lana is a bad person myself so I will still support her

• i used to fuck with her but then she mocked a "latina" accent and then wore a net maks to an event JUST to promote her shitty poetry and put all her fans at risk, yes, they chose to go but lana couldve used a proper mask ?!

Idk sometimes we can just support the artist's art if we like it, if they're an asshole or whatever that's on them, i think art should always be separated from the artist cause none of us know any of them personally anyway

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!