If you like good free games then Path of Exile: Sentinel is out in less than 10 hours

• it's game similar to Diablo series

with a isometric view just like: LoL, DOTA 2, Heroes of the Storm, etc.

of course PoE is on the market for many years already but new expansion/league is always great chance for younger generation to get a fresh start

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I enjoy age of empire 2. With my pals, I used to play it all the time. However, after a while I got tired of it and discovered more entertaining games with variable gameplay. Here, I'm keeping up with game trends and looking for anything fresh. Although Diablo is an ancient game, I've never played it. I'll probably have to give this game a shot. I want to play through and enjoy all the fantastic games that have recently come out.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!