{𝕓𝕥𝕡𝕗} ⑦ FLY TO MY CHATROOM

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Love this

:pepelove1:

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Love this

:pepelove1:

The happiness that radiates from them is worth everything :pepelove1:

We don't need to worry 'Cause when we fall, we know how to land

0df2da8081e1ee69afa77d0b43706c488ec5c59c.gifv

• External Content twitter.com

:angryr:

• External Content twitter.com

:angryr:

No one can dare to wake him up

:pepe-hehe::pepe-hehe:

• LMAOOOOO

External Content twitter.com

• Poodle tae is cutest :pepe-flirt:

moon-pie Look at her...

:sweatr:

Joking aside, I don't mind poodle Tae once in awhile...

But I hope it doesn't make a permanent come back anytime soon...

:angryr::angryr::cryingr::cryingr:

SO EFFING CUTE!!!!

• Omg

I saw the “Permision to dance”

And as an non army

This song slaps!!!!!

I love it

What do u armies think!

ᴸᵒᵒⁿᵃ ⁱˢ ᵐʸ ᶠᵃᵛᵒʳⁱᵀᵉ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᴹᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᶠˡʸ ᴴⁱ ᴴⁱᵍʰ⁻ᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᴸⁱᵏᵉ ᵃ ᴮᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠˡʸ Sᵒ ᵂʰᵃᵗ ᴵᶠ ᴵ ᵈᵒ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵂʰʸ ᴺᵒᵗ? ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ᴺᵒ ᴾʳᵒᵇˡᵉᵐ ʷⁱᵗʰ ⁱᵗ, ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᴼʳᵇⁱᵗ ᵃᵐᵒⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ˢᵗᵃʳ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵒᵒⁿᵃᵛᵉʳˢᵉ Painting The TownTXT is Something Special no Doubt, they FREEZE my heart in the BLUE HOUR it makes me RUN AWAY to a Happier place TOMMOROW AND TOGETHER

• Hi,

Happy to hear you enjoy the song I personally love it a lot because it gets me in a good mood.

• Hi,

Happy to hear you enjoy the song I personally love it a lot because it gets me in a good mood.

I do! And thank you!

I do enjoy BTS songs a lot!

This one is so different than the last 2

I’m still trying to learn the lyrics to Butter lol

ᴸᵒᵒⁿᵃ ⁱˢ ᵐʸ ᶠᵃᵛᵒʳⁱᵀᵉ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᴹᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᶠˡʸ ᴴⁱ ᴴⁱᵍʰ⁻ᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᴸⁱᵏᵉ ᵃ ᴮᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠˡʸ Sᵒ ᵂʰᵃᵗ ᴵᶠ ᴵ ᵈᵒ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵂʰʸ ᴺᵒᵗ? ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ᴺᵒ ᴾʳᵒᵇˡᵉᵐ ʷⁱᵗʰ ⁱᵗ, ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᴼʳᵇⁱᵗ ᵃᵐᵒⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ˢᵗᵃʳ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵒᵒⁿᵃᵛᵉʳˢᵉ Painting The TownTXT is Something Special no Doubt, they FREEZE my heart in the BLUE HOUR it makes me RUN AWAY to a Happier place TOMMOROW AND TOGETHER

• I do! And thank you!

I do enjoy BTS songs a lot!

This one is so different than the last 2

I’m still trying to learn the lyrics to Butter lol

They have a big discography for anyone to enjoy.

Yes the sound is a bit different to the other the overall vibe is more happy imo.

Butter is the one I had the hardest time memorising don't know why :-D

Edited once, last by aliye12 ().

• Manifest poodle tae in Memories 2021 lmaoooo

:pepe-smug:

• Hi...

Glad that you enjoy it...

I personally like Butter more...

But I think that PTD is more catchy

:groovins:

Have you seen the live performance version of PTD?

External Content youtu.be

• Thanks for checking it out!!

I love this song so much too. Such a happy vibe song and choreo is so cuteee.

Did you watch a mv or performance?

Their first PTD performance was so wholesome too!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!