{𝕓𝕥𝕡𝕗} ⑦ FLY TO MY CHATROOM

• Here is the thread about the watch party

forum.allkpop.com/thread/60561/

We plan 2 sessions. Check the time to see which one you can join or if you can join both.

Thank u very much!

i will see if i can make it! :lover3::omgr:

• That's amazinggg :happyr:

Last time the contestants of the show danced to Permission to Dance. I believe the American Dance with Stars.

You scared me with the 6 notifications :sweatr1:

Yes , and IIRC Dynamite was used for a performance in the UK version too last year. So I was really hoping to see a BTS song being used for a performance on the French version of the show, and it happened :claps:

• Hello armys!! Are y’all following all the members of BTS on Spotify?? ( except Jk and Jimin cos they don’t have Spotify yet)

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Of course :lover1:

• My dad and little sister just left to go somewhere leaving me and my mum alone in the house. I kind of sat there awkwardly like :pepe-toilet: and my mum said 'Oh go on, play your bts stuff on the tv, I know you want to' :pepe-joy:

𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐘

tumblr_psfx7kOyLt1rbs18co2_400.gifv tumblr_psfx7kOyLt1rbs18co1_400.gifv

• I'm in love with my sig omg. :pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad: Whenever I post something I just look at it for a second because I love it so much

𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐘

tumblr_psfx7kOyLt1rbs18co2_400.gifv tumblr_psfx7kOyLt1rbs18co1_400.gifv

• Hey everyone! It's been some time since I visited the guild.Hope you all are doing well

The My Universe custom badge is sooo awesome! :iloveyoub:

hello hello!

Love your pfp :claps:

• I realized i haven't follow Jin yet,

But now I do

Thanks for the reminder

:pepelove1:

• You scared me with the 6 notifications :sweatr1:

Yes , and IIRC Dynamite was used for a performance in the UK version too last year. So I was really hoping to see a BTS song being used for a performance on the French version of the show, and it happened :claps:

I am so glad too. The Voice France used Dyna, Butter and even DNA for The Voice Kids back in the days.

tumblr_pghxfca0JQ1r7qnpao1_400.gifv      tumblr_pghxfca0JQ1r7qnpao5_400.gifv      tumblr_pghxfca0JQ1r7qnpao3_400.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!