{𝕓𝕥𝕡𝕗} ⑦ FLY TO MY CHATROOM

• Maybe you and selfmate could listen together...

He's also checking out all BTS discography right now...

• Question,
    what did you eat before sleep, why did you keep dreaming about BTS ?
    because I only dream once, and that's all,

:cryingr:

• Question,
    what did you eat before sleep, why did you keep dreaming about BTS ?
    because I only dream once, and that's all,

:cryingr:

hahahahaha🤣 sometimes I do eat before I sleep, and sometimes I don’t

But I can tell you that the BTS dreams started after I went to a Japanese steak house (where they cook in front of you) and I ate a ton that night and that’s when I started having dreams with them🤣🤣

Maybe you and selfmate could listen together...

He's also checking out all BTS discography right now...

Gladly!

And you too selfmate !

ᴸᵒᵒⁿᵃ ⁱˢ ᵐʸ ᶠᵃᵛᵒʳⁱᵀᵉ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᴹᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᶠˡʸ ᴴⁱ ᴴⁱᵍʰ⁻ᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᴸⁱᵏᵉ ᵃ ᴮᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠˡʸ Sᵒ ᵂʰᵃᵗ ᴵᶠ ᴵ ᵈᵒ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵂʰʸ ᴺᵒᵗ? ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ᴺᵒ ᴾʳᵒᵇˡᵉᵐ ʷⁱᵗʰ ⁱᵗ, ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᴼʳᵇⁱᵗ ᵃᵐᵒⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ˢᵗᵃʳ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵒᵒⁿᵃᵛᵉʳˢᵉ Painting The TownTXT is Something Special no Doubt, they FREEZE my heart in the BLUE HOUR it makes me RUN AWAY to a Happier place TOMMOROW AND TOGETHER

• hahahahaha🤣 sometimes I do eat before I sleep, and sometimes I don’t

But I can tell you that the BTS dreams started after I went to a Japanese steak house (where they cook in front of you) and I ate a ton that night and that’s when I started having dreams with them🤣🤣

Gladly!

And you too selfmate !

I do remember you are the one who visit guild after having dream about BTS, all 7 of them were visiting your house, right?
    :pepelove1:

• I do remember you are the one who visit guild after having dream about BTS, all 7 of them were visiting your house, right?

That is true!

All 7

First time for an official BTS dream!

I was even so shocked😂💖

ᴸᵒᵒⁿᵃ ⁱˢ ᵐʸ ᶠᵃᵛᵒʳⁱᵀᵉ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᴹᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᶠˡʸ ᴴⁱ ᴴⁱᵍʰ⁻ᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᴸⁱᵏᵉ ᵃ ᴮᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠˡʸ Sᵒ ᵂʰᵃᵗ ᴵᶠ ᴵ ᵈᵒ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵂʰʸ ᴺᵒᵗ? ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ᴺᵒ ᴾʳᵒᵇˡᵉᵐ ʷⁱᵗʰ ⁱᵗ, ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᴼʳᵇⁱᵗ ᵃᵐᵒⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ˢᵗᵃʳ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵒᵒⁿᵃᵛᵉʳˢᵉ Painting The TownTXT is Something Special no Doubt, they FREEZE my heart in the BLUE HOUR it makes me RUN AWAY to a Happier place TOMMOROW AND TOGETHER

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The Police (Sting) wrote the original song that I'll be missing you was based upon.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Do you enjoy it?

The Police (Sting) wrote the original song that I'll be missing you was based upon.

I love both the original and P Diddy one....

It gives different feeling....

:pepe-grooving: :pepe-grooving: :pepe-grooving:

• yes I do, I love their live performances

Time to go see live performance💖

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!