I am so annoyed at korea sleeping on bops like Glitch Mode and Darari

• They are all about who has big and popular names. There are bops out there that also deserve attention.

Approved the thread.
  • Those are popular gps from big companies tho. There are many other good songs from underrated groups that got slept on and deserve more attention.

• glitch mode did well in korea though

• Glitch Mode is still charging in melon daily chart a month and a half later.

• let's be honest nct title tracks are not very public friendly, it's the reason as well that nct don't have a lot of casual listeners!They're known for their experimental sound!

Darari on the other hand is a different story, it seems koreans don't care about treasures music at all!

• It's true that Treasure is nugu in Korea however Darari is a bside anyway, it already did much better than any fan could've ever predicted.

• I did gave a listen to Darati because its over my tiktok fyp like last month..

But turns out the song really boring..only that part used in tiktok are catchy.

Their voices are nice tho.. Probably the best from all 4th gen bg

• I think it's weird you come at kgp for not giving 4th gen bgs attention, but if i lived in Korea (as a local) & was used to the system of each 4-7y another 637845 kpop bgs debuting & all releasing multiple albums per year, i wouldn't pay attention to it anymore either.

Unless a song goes viral viral from one of these bgs, who as a local has the patience to go listen to all of those songs (when you might already have a skewed idea about idols) to find those gems.

• :pepe-tea:

Glitch Mode is Dream’s highest charting song on Melon at #21, remained in the top 50 for 4 weeks and is still in the top 100.

• I love how 4th gen boy group stans love to scream about how nct dream isn't 4th gen but now wants to include them when talking about 4th gen BGs charting failure...no no no - NCT Dream charts well and are not part of this conversation

• I love how 4th gen boy group stans love to scream about how nct dream isn't 4th gen but now wants to include them when talking about 4th gen BGs charting failure...no no no - NCT Dream charts well and are not part of this conversation

I don't think nct dream is seen as a 4th gen group by the majority of kpop fans, it's just a few of these 4th gen bg stans that lump them in together to make it seem like nct charts bad - when in reality, they're the 3rd best charting bg on kcharts right now after bb and bts( i don't know if I'm leaving someone out please do correct me if so)

• I thought you were talking about Kwon Eunbi Glitch. Lol

I liked her 'Door' better, and the part in choreography where they lifted her up was awesome.

• They are all about who has big and popular names. There are bops out there that also deserve attention.

Maybe Koreans just didn't think Darari is a Bop? Why does your opinion that it's a good song mean it's shared universally?

• Sometimes I think none of you has been a fan of a niche artist before

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!