• Hey, it's hot in the most places in the north half of the earth now and cause of this I want to wear my sandals again (we have 26°C right now)

I have a file to get rid of cornea on my feet and a cream against this but I didn't used it in 7-8 months since during cold time you can't wear sandals and so I didn't cared much for my feet.

Now my feet are extra crusty. I allready used the file and cream today. Anyone has another tip against crusty feet? I mean I want my feet to look good for sandals

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I put lotion on them and wear socks before going to bed.

You will wake up with shiny moist feet

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I put lotion on them and wear socks before going to bed.

You will wake up with shiny moist feet

This plus pumice stone for a while. Don't go nuts grinding away at your skin though, it might take a lil bit.

In the meantime, buy some Sperry Topsiders. They're very comfy in hot weather, aren't worn with socks, look good with any outfit in any setting, and it isn't an issue if they get wet at the beach or boating. Hold you over til you're sandal-ready.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!