Now that Sistar had comeback rumors .....

• Can you imagine if Sistar really did a comeback I :cryingk::cryingk::cryingk:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And what if 2NE1 comeback as well you know since ... it's 2021 a 2NE1 comeback in 2021 is gonna be fking epic. They did met up to celebrate Minzy's birthday

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And T-ara as well ........ I mean 4 of them were just taking a photo together but imagine if Boram and Soyeon join them

External Content www.instagram.com

Imagine if my 3 all time favourite GGs make a comeback. Let me just make this delulu thread in peace okthxbye :waterr::waterr:

• okay but we need a girl's generation comeback. we dont want it. we NEED it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!