0 Hottest threads and topics (May cuts)

• Hello everybody,

This is by far the biggest news to come out of May 2022 in our forum.

Ves

List of known facts:

• The people involved are Kim Garam, Yoo Eunseo (fake name), student A and student D.
    • Garam and Eunseo used to be friends in early 2018, but then they had an argument that lasted 3 hours, after which they decided not to be friends any longer (source: HYBE statement).
    • Garam made new friends, one of which was D.
    • D had a photo taken of her, which was showing D only in her underwear.
    • According to HYBE's statement, Eunseo took the picture of D in just underwear and posted it on social media via A's account, not her own.
    • Garam and her group of friends reported this, but nothing happened, so they cornered Eunseo themselves about this.
    • Garam and her friends were written up by the school of violence committee for cornering Eunseo.
    • According to HYBE's statement, Eunseo changed schools because she felt bad about taking the semi nude photo of D. HYBE says it was Eunseo's fault she had to change schools.
    • According to Eunseo's law firm's statement, Eunseo changed schools because she couldn't handle the constant bullying from Garam and her friends. The law firm says it was Garam and her friends who made Eunseo change schools.
    • According to HYBE's statement, Garam was bullied by others for how this whole situation went down.
    • HYBE says Garam never changed schools for any reasons related to bullying. She went to the primary and secondary school, and moved for high school because of her dad's job. She's still at the same high school.
    • According to Eunseo's law firm's statement, Eunseo was told by friends that Garam is about to debut, so Eunseo decided to make it public that she had been bullied.
    • As a result, HYBE released a statement that this was slander and LE SSERAFIM fans harassed her online. It went so far as to one person posting pictures of Eunseo where her face had been blurred, threatening her. Eunseo became paranoid that someone would leak her real photos and developed panic attacks, knowing that someone out there had her real pictures.
    • Eunseo attempted suicide.
    • Eunseo's parents pulled her out of school and are in the process of moving house at the moment.
    • Eunseo's law firm released a statement saying all of the above and further threatening HYBE to release all of their proof if HYBE keeps insisting that Garam is a victim and not the bully.
    • HYBE released a counter statement with the above information that Garam was only trying to protect a friend and was bullied for it.
    • HYBE also further stated that Garam never smoked and she never slandered "members of the same or a different group" (read Sakura and Wonyoung).

Great compilation by user bonjourmarlene here:

LE SSERAFIM | Page 3 | Stage48

• Citron was asking people a very important question.

Not sure how important since the replies were lacking.

Which group do you think has the least loyal fanbase with a large portion of fans who are actually more fans of another group? :pepe-narrow-eyes:

it's not for fighting or attacking anyone just having a general discussion. I didn't ask who the least loyal akpop fanbase was ^^

OP is now asking our resident brain Icy what are the odds and the potential of a good thread.

icyruios as chief scientist what do you think of the potential of my thread :pepe-tinfoil-hat:

Of course the reply was swift:

Meh .... at most 4 pages

#Flop

:pepe-pj-green::pepe-pj-green::pepe-pj-green:

As of right now the thread has 4 pages. Is Icy an actual genius when it comes to threads?

More at Eleven!

June 8th Edit:
    Icy was wrong...it got to 6 pages.

Is Icy losing her touch? Or was it his touch?

Who knows!

• And on the hot takes part, we have a really fiery one by Isaid. Can the lack of Exo music be driving them to lash out? I recommend watching some fan cams of Kai.

And y’all have convinced yourselves that oppar and unnir releasing 30 songs or more a year is “quality”

Is this really true? Most users don't agree!

It is quality, because I decided it

why can't they be prolific?

And of course we can't miss Icy's take on it:

Yes, my faves releases are quality

No need to discuss. I only speak facts

:pepe-big-brain::pepe-big-brain:

A very heated discussion about why a musician should or should not make music.

On the other hand, you could just hit and miss with a poll thread.

forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=3025366#post3025366

pasted-from-clipboard.png

they all suck! we need snsd to come back to bring hope and talent back to 4th gen!

op right now:

🤪 Zany Face Emoji — Meaning, Copy & Paste

I had no idea SNSD is 4th gen. I stand corrected!

• As you are already used to, the last post is about our users.

One in particular. He is a visionary that interviews Taiwanese grandmas and reads folklore.

Grandma's don't lie.

Taiwanese Folklore says Tzuyus are actually angels.

Every couple centuries a Tzuyu is sent down to earth to inspire the world with happiness and kindness and beauty.

I think we all know who I am talking about.

Yes, it is none other than Eman(or Resu?)

It is emanresu!

Pretty Tzu in a yellow shirt.

She must look like a pretty bumblebee.

Flowers in Taiwan are so lucky.

Now this surely is not about his love for folklore.

Though it does run deep....

Tzuyus likes milk.

Chocolate milk.

Soy milk.

Milk with Cactus.

All kinds of milk.

It has to do with another one of AKP's greatest misteries.

Why is the username of the greatest scholar in Taiwanese grandmas folklore called... Eman Resu?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!