Who is to blame for the akgae problem in BLACKPINK'S fandom

• I mean y'all keep downplaying akgaes here but then turn around and say "Ice Cream could've charted higher and done better if it wasn't for the akgaes!!!" Can you guys pick a side? Akgaes DO have an impact on the fandom and Ice Cream told us everything.

We could've gotten higher 24 hr views, higher charting on Billboard, etc if it wasn't for literally every huge akgae account boycotting it due to their weird requests.

I know ot4 stans obviously take up a large majority of the fandom, and Ice Cream did really well either way. But it could've been bigger if the main issue you guys are downplaying didn't act so petty.

IC era was a really iconic era where we could see Lisa akgaes weren't the most toxic when it comes to the pinks releases as they never boycotted nothing, just complained. :akorns:

So yes, it's a problem that unfortunately Lisa felt it herself.

• and its true!!!

akgaes should have shut their ass up

they harassed multiple ot4 accounts and ruined everyones excitement

and ice cream tanked no where

it was 3 spots away from the top 10 and most likely would have reached it if blinks werent all depressed and shit

Where did I say Ice Cream tanked :waterr:

I'm just saying akgaes and their pettiness can play a big role. Actually, Ice Cream may have showed that BP can do really well without the help of akgaes.

But I do agree that they could've done better if the akgaes didn't act up, which is what I'm saying. Akgaes are annoying and sort of irrelevant, but you can't deny they play a big part.

𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕠𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣: 𝔽𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕫𝕖 𝕆𝕌𝕋 ℕ𝕆𝕎

79f29fe50ea3af712cd5063404a23de85fa04856.gifv

• Where did I say Ice Cream tanked :waterr:

I'm just saying akgaes and their pettiness can play a big role. Actually, Ice Cream may have showed that BP can do really well without the help of akgaes.

Maybe I jumped the gun a bit :pepe-peek:

i can assure you that the twitter akgaes whining has no impact on bp lmao

most of em are closeted ot4s anyway

im sure everyone knows about godislalisa

• and its true!!!

akgaes should have shut their ass up

they harassed multiple ot4 accounts and ruined everyones excitement

and ice cream tanked no where

it was 3 spots away from the top 10 and most likely would have reached it if blinks werent all depressed and shit

They ruined the mood? They hated Lisa non stop and yes, some boycotted. It could have reached a higher position and more views, but no, they were busy making hate tweets against Lisa going viral.

• Every big fandom has akgaes. It's bound to happen if the idols in a group start solo promotions. I don't really have a problem with akgaes if they just keep to themselves and hype their bias.

But some r insufferable. Always crying about how one member is treated better and etc is annoying. Spreading rumors and writing bad stuff about other members is not correct.

*.** S͛U͛N͛M͛I͛ **.*

2a77fa72a0a9f8db37e4f6680a68c95222ba2197.gifv 6f7f6a33a84b1de085470730b453650767136cc3.gifv 3160c401d2152dd7e7a1412c1b0028529279b887.gifv

• sakura akgaes and chayeon akgaes re urg

The only good thing is sakura stans buy the albums add quiet now since they knew than sakura isnt best member in izone...

Chaeyeon stans re delulu

its wonyoung stans like you who are the nastiest.

you just admitted sakura stans are quiet why the hell are you still after them?

sakura is the best member, whatcha gonna do bout that?

• I think a big reason for the insane amount of akgaes BP has has to do with YGE not giving equal opportunities (be it a solo, lines in a song, screen time, etc.) to the girls. It’s usually not an issue outside of Twitter, but sometimes you can really see the impact on the girls and their comeback results.

• It was bound to happen, the group is made out of 4 stan attractors. All them have a distinct image that has amassed a massive following of a particular kind for each girl. Plus we often don't get to see them as a group so these fans forget that their favorite member is a part of a group and not a solo act.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!